( ( ( The Sniffer takes on 300 ) ) )

The Sniffer

Active Hunter
My friends of this great forum called TDH. For your eye's do not decieve you. For the title of this thread reads "The Sniffer takes on 300"

Perhaps it would be in your best interest to know the great tragedy that took place on that fine sunny afternoon.

Last Friday was an average day like no other. The Sniffer himself brought his own lunch to work. In another plastic bag, there was his cheesecake which he bought from Atlanta's finest dessert place.

When lunch lunch time came about "The Sniffer" himself opened the fridge and to his dismay, the bag with the cheesecake was missing. There are 3 industrial size refrigerators in this company; and yours truly just about ransacked all 3 of them.

My friends, this was a sad day for the Sniffer. To him this was worse than being rejected from any Vixen he has known. Looking into the sky with great emotion and tears one might ask if there are alternatives to taking such a great loss.:cry

However!
Your truly has come up with an idea!

For you see my friends. There is a narrow corridor which leads into the break room of The Sniffers employment place. And yet there are only 300 employees there! It will be at this point, there will be a decoy cheesecake in the fridge. It will be a matter of time until the person or persons can be caught.

Wish the Sniffer luck!:D

Oh yes . . . . And one more thing.

Sniff on my dear brothers! Sniff on!:)

I hate when that happens. Somebody once 'jacked my Chicken Supreme Dinner with fries and Ice Tea from Bo'Jangles' right out of the fridge. I about shat a brick. I wanted to force choke them so bad, but I never did find out who did it.:(

Good luck with your cheescake sting.

A little Syrup of Ipecac mixed into the cheesecake (also works with sandwiches) should reveal the culprit within 5 minutes.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The Sniffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you man!!!!!!
For we know what it is you like sniff! LOL! Where the heck have you been?

I want you to know that you are my hero on this message board! Perhaps the real reason I am here!

As far as your cheesecake. I am sorry to here this. I know most of us can feel your emotion.

And do me a favor!
Keep on sniffing!!!!!!!! LOL!

Long time no post! Nice to hear from you again, Sniffer.

Something like that happened to me last week. Had a coworker grab me some Subway and stick it in the fridge for when I wasn't so busy. Someone else ate it, but I still owe them money for the sub.

Sniffer! Haven't seen you post for a while, and you pop in to relate this terrible tragic story.
I hope you find the cheesecake snatcher! The Sniffer -vs- The Snatcher! A match which will surely go down in history!
Sniff on! :cheers

And here I thought we'd finaly get pics. of the Sniffer in 300 gear. :facepalm

Sniff on my brother in food. (y)

i had something similar happen to me at a placed i volunteered at, but i set up a trap with a fudge brownie laced with powerful laxatives and blue food coloring.

showed the supervisor not to mess around with people stuff. >=]

had a problem like that when i used to work at fedex (years ago now)

well all the treats would go missing out of the fridge, so some of us got the idea to put some decoy laxative brownies in there.

pretty easy to figure out who it was when they were in the bathroom all day and couldn't stop breaking wind.

it was one of the managers, pretty funny.

This is such a sad story. The only scenario that could be worse, is if you gave your cheesecake to a vixen to win her affection, only to be denied both the vixen, and your cheesecake returned to you. My hope goes out that you may catch this villian, and in doing so, prehaps the heroics will catch the attention of the office vixen at the same time. Sniff on my dear brother, sniff on

Bake a cake and use alum instead of suger. Throw a piece in there. They will be puckered all day:)

Just be careful with laxatives kids;) theres some serious side effects if people have certain problems. For instance, I took laxatives one time for what i thought was constipation and it was an appendicitis. It turns out your NEVER supposed to take laxatives in that case. Who knew:)

Bake a cake and use alum instead of suger. Throw a piece in there. They will be puckered all day:)

Just be careful with laxatives kids;) theres some serious side effects if people have certain problems. For instance, I took laxatives one time for what i thought was constipation and it was an appendicitis. It turns out your NEVER supposed to take laxatives in that case. Who knew:)

Dang! That's a horrible story... Did they remove your appendix bud?

had a problem like that when i used to work at fedex (years ago now) well all the treats would go missing out of the fridge, so some of us got the idea to put some decoy laxative brownies in there. pretty easy to figure out who it was when they were in the bathroom all day and couldn't stop breaking wind. it was one of the managers, pretty funny.

Wow! So ya got the manager perched on the stool huh? LOL.

That is a funny story:lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back