Metal ESB Flamethrowers

Gilmortar

Well-Known Hunter
With the retirement from PSBeretta, I know atleast for me, the demand for a metal ESB Flamethrower unit is beginning to grow again. If I had any amount of talent with metal or lathing I would have started turning some out, but hence my call, nay, plea for someone to step up and construct some.

Tim's were phenominal, and with the lack of reference to the real unit, was one of the more accurate ones I have seen. People just arent willing to give theres up anymore. We need some.

Is there anyone out there that could step up and make some? For all of us ESB'ers out here, please...ALUMINUM WE NEED!

I make my own flamethrowers which are pretty much all metal, except for the part that the rods go through.those are wood which I cover with metal sheeting.
Here is the one on bountys gaunt.The backplate is made from basswood covered in metal.I realize they are not really accurate, but they look cool enough, and close enough IMO.
Picture706.gif

If I can find a way to make these a little more quickly, and efficiently I may offer them for sale.That is , if there is enough interest.For right now, i guess this is just a show and tell.

I too want a ESB metal flamethrower. I thought Russrep was working with FP a while back to offer some. I spoke to Russ not too long ago and he said it was still in the works. Perhaps if he sees this thread he can provide another update.

WB, I like what you came up with. Very cool. My preference is 100% metal but I'm open to anything stronger than just resin. I'm using a resin set for now... only a matter of time...

I haven't seen Kenny on in a while, but I will send him a PM here and there, see if he is able to do any. When did Serenity make some? I don't recall seeing a thread ever.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back