Grave news To all who knew him

ACScarface UK GMC

New Hunter
To all who frequent this forum

James, (owner of this account on this and many other forums)
Has been Killed in a tragic fight

I received this news earlier this week Monday 18th

He was caught in a crossfire between OMS gunmen and coalition forces
he died mounting the defence line of a convoy carrying urgent medical supply's from Abu Naji to Al ammarrah southern Afghanistan

a service will be held in Preston st walburges church 1st September

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear this. I didn't know James, but I wish his family the best, and I pray for them. :cry He died mounting the defense line, defending the medical supplies, a true, honorable man. :(

Prayers going out to James family and all the families of fallen soldiers serving in Afganistan and Iraq.

You don't have to argree with reason why, but be proud of those who are serving so bravely.

wow.. I hope James didnt die in vein. Lets hope the world comes to its senses, and the fighting stops soon. My condolences and more importantly, my respect goes out to his family. Your son was a great man.

My respect and undying gratitude go out to James. I hope that those who have fallen before him will be there to help show him the way.

To his family my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the sacrifice of men and women like this that make it possible for the rest of us to enjoy the freedom and carefree lives we lead. All of us here at the Dented Helmet salute the sacrifice of those who have given their lives so the rest of us can live ours more fully.

Thank you James. Our prayers go out to your family and friends.

-D

Such sad news to hear. You never know how high the price of freedom is until it hits home. Once it does, you never forget and you never take it for granted again.

James, like so many others who have served or died in battle, carried the freedom of millions on his shoulders. I hope you find peace brother.

~Novall

My thoughts are with James' friends and family at this most difficult of times. I didn't know him personally but his bravery should be an inspiration to all.
God bless x

So sorry for the loss, what a tragic loss, thank you James and all the other soldiers that fight for our country. May the force be with you.

G-Fett

There is no way to say "Thank You" enough but if we would like to honor this person and others it's a great time to make a donation to a military charity: Wounded Warrior etc...

Some of these charities take care of families after a loved one is killed in the line of duty. College funds for their kids, bills etc. Cheers to you mate! God Bless!

:cheers

Thank your for serving for yours and our country James, you will be truly missed. I am sorry to hear this news. My thoughts out to his family and friends.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back