Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
We have set access restrictions that limit unregistered users (non-members) from viewing the Cargo Hold. This is the first step in project we have underway to gradually introduce members to the board in a stepped fashion in which they will gain access to more areas of the board as they gain more experience here at TDH.

D

We have set access restrictions that limit unregistered users (non-members) from viewing the Cargo Hold. This is the first step in project we have underway to gradually introduce members to the board in a stepped fashion in which they will gain access to more areas of the board as they gain more experience here at TDH.

D

I think that's a great move....other boards do the same, and it helps with people that just come here to sell and not contribute.(y)

Hmmm. I tried responding to one thread in the cargo hold this afternoon and it wouldn't let me. It worked just now, but this is my home pc and not one of the ones at work that I tried on before. Does that have anything to do with it? Or is it just that I'm a noob? :confused

We had a problem with the permissions earlier and had some members locked out who shouldn't have been. That is most likely what you were experiencing.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back