Bossk Bossk Jumpsuit

That thread is pretty cool! I always thought that the Bossk Jumpsuit was linked to the Rebel Pilot jumpsuits, could there still be a link?

...not a "link" persay, since the Rebel Pilot suits were vintage racing suits, but the vest's were certainly inspired by such. The "Cantina Dude" and Bossk suits are the RAF original whereas the Rebel Pilot suits are, in my opinion, based to look similar in nature to them....hence the vests.

I'm hoping, if nothing else that this time around the discovery nets a dead on accurate replica since I've always loved the idea of doing a uber accurate Bossk!

I wish I could help -- once upon a time I had a picture of myself in a screen-worn Rebel flight suit. LFL loaned it to Hasbro for ToyFair in 1997 (I think it was '97) and I wore it for 9 hours a day for 10 days. Fabreze was definitely my friend.... :)

What I think I can remember is that those "ribs" in the vest actually contained metal rods. Not sure what metal, since I obviously never took them out. But it was not too heavy -- just substantial.

Oh, and I got to wear Porkin's helmet. Not much -- mostly it just sat there. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help -- once upon a time I had a picture of myself in a screen-worn Rebel flight suit. LFL loaned it to Hasbro for ToyFair in 1997 (I think it was '97) and I wore it for 9 hours a day for 10 days. Fabreze was definitely my friend.... :)

ah, how times have changed... when i did toyfair a couple years back, it was in my own costume. :(

that's awesome that you got to wear an original though!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back