Jodo Kast Figure

WannaBeBoba

Active Hunter
I hit my local Target today and found the latest wave of SW Figures, Yaddle / Evan Piel 2-pack, Holographic Dooku, and.... JODO KAST!

Needless to say, I snagged a Kast for me. It looks like it's repaint of the older "SAGA" figure. It's not bad looking.

Yeah, this wave started hitting last week. But I didn't know anyone personaly that has found a Kast. I'm sorta peeved at Hasbro about it anyway. :p :facepalm

Ok... here's the pictures for you to scope him out! :)

JodoKast-front.jpg

JodoKast-back.jpg

JodoKast-top.jpg

I tried to get a shot of his chest and shoulder markings, but sadly, the images came out VERY blurry! Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it today and it was the last one.
It was hidden behind some transformer figures.:D

Lol, I did that once when I was a child, I didn't have enough money to buy whatever it was at the moment, so I hid it behind some other stuff in the furniture department for the next time when I could get it :lol:

Thats one big chest symbol. :wacko I was hoping mabey they'd scale it back a bit before production......Or use a VOTC mold. :facepalm

I'm pretty peeved about the general function of the figure. I mean, it has a quick draw feature, but with the unarticulated wrists and super loose shoulder joints, its impossible to make it look decent while he's holding the rifle. Gaaah.

Just found one today. Dont care for the "quick draw" action. but its ok.

I'm pretty peeved about the general function of the figure. I mean, it has a quick draw feature, but with the unarticulated wrists and super loose shoulder joints, its impossible to make it look decent while he's holding the rifle. Gaaah.
Switch the gun to the right hand and it looks like he is giving you the thumbs up on the left

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back