Lightsaber and Custom Sith

AnunC8

New Hunter
Hey all. Wow, it's been ages since I posted.

Anyway, I've been working on a couple things lately and thought I'd share. Here is the mask for my custom Sith Lord. It's a work in progress, and I don't have a cloak yet... so I just used a sheet for the pic... :facepalm

DSCF0664.jpg

I think it's turning out okay.

What I really wanted to share though was my lightsaber! That's welcome here right? I know you guys are bounty hunter themed and all... But anyway, here's some progress pics, the end result, and a shot with a blade I photoshop'd in.

DSCF0655.jpg

DSCF0653.jpg

DSCF0670.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0674-3.jpg

As much as I'd like to machine my own, I don't have the resources. So, I just wandered around the local hardware store, fitting various plumbing knick-knacks together until I found stuff that fit. :lol: Any plumbers in there probably thought I was a moron with some of the configurations I was throwing together. :)

Tell me what you pros think.

Glad to have you on the boards! I believe pretty much anything Star Wars related is welcome on the boards ( as long as it is of a decent nature). Mod's can correct me if I'm wrong.

The lightsaber looks great!!! Very nice job indeed!!! I love the top part all the way down the handle, if I may make one comment, in my opinion the base of it looks too much like what it's made from "PVC plumbing parts" which are great to work with, but you might want to change the look up a bit...sorry for my opinion, I don't mean to criticize, just trying to help, it's a great looking piece, but I think you could take the bottom part a step further to match how awesome the rest of it looks. Great job, nevertheless.

G-Fett

Thanks for the advice. I see what you mean about the bottom. I might have to add some surface details to disguise it better.

Anyone have any thoughts on the mask? I don't think it's too bad, but I'd kinda like to go with an actual cannon character; maybe Darth Revan.

I like the mask, it does have a feel to it that could fit in the star wars universe, not even necesarrily as a sith, it reminds me of a cross between Garinden and the creatures from the movie The Village, no idea why haha. The saber is pretty cool too, I agree with it looking a bit too much like plumbing parts at the end, maybe some chrome greeblies might disguise it a little?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back