DW Design Studios New ARC Trooper

DW Design

Active Hunter
Well, I finished my new ARC Trooper and I wanted to share the first photo’s with everyone. I used the Gentle Giant’s E2 Lieutenant bust for reference.

Also, from what I have read I don't think the Pauldron is 501’st approved. I am sure I will need to change a few things before its 501’st legal.

It is C6 suit that I pulled a couple of years ago and it was nice to get into the garage and build something again. It’s great to be able to put together a second one after wearing my original suit for 3 years. I was able to tweak to fit just right the first time.

I am working on some special Boot’s and Shin armor and they should be done in time for Dragon Con.

The only items on the suit from my Star Corps is the Pauldron, Sidearms, Shins and Boots.
All will be updated soon so I will have two complete suits again.
Darren
DWARC.jpg

DWARC1.jpg

DWARC3.jpg

GGBust.png

That looks awesome !!!!!

Have you thought about putting some Jaig eyes on the helmet?Just a suggestion it looks great.A ton of hard work has paid off :cheers

That's awesome Darren!(y)
How many clones does that make for you now. I think you have enough
to make your own army...hehe!:lol:

Hey is that Regal Blue that you used?. If so, I'm coming over to borrow some ..hehe!!:)

..nice suit. i wish i had that suit.......... maybe next projekt after my jango is complete (in a couple of years ago lol)
someone said.... upgrades never ends......

Right on!!! looks great. Looks like you have the removable neck ring on the back half??

Yes, I have the removable neck ring. It's is my original "white" helmet from my first suit. I really didn't want to paint it but I didn't finish my second helmet in time.
I tried something new on the second helmet. I made the neck ring removable from the front.
DW
E2neckring.jpg

E2neckring1.jpg

E2neckring2.jpg

That's awesome Darren!(y)
How many clones does that make for you now. I think you have enough
to make your own army...hehe!:lol:

Hey is that Regal Blue that you used?. If so, I'm coming over to borrow some ..hehe!!:)
Unfortunately this only makes 2 Clone suits. I hope to get another on soon. It will be just a "white" version. Then I can go E2, E3 or E2 Pilot.:D
No, it not Regal Blue. I could used Rusoleum Sail Blue.
DW

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back