Weekend time=shin tools

mrgr8ness

Well-Known Hunter
Finally got a little time this weekend to finish putting some shin tools together. They were made with sintra using WOF's templates, modified just a little to fit my shin pockets correctly. Still need to make the "rod" tool. Just didn't have anything on hand this weekend to build one.

IMG_2741.jpg

nice work...how do these keep from "flopping around" in the shin pouch? do you guys use velcro, or do they just flop around? should they fit snug in the pouch? i like what you have done there...(y)

nice work...how do these keep from "flopping around" in the shin pouch? do you guys use velcro, or do they just flop around? should they fit snug in the pouch? i like what you have done there...(y)
Usually nothing. I've never had a problem with them "flopping around."

Sometimes they have popped out while going up and down stairs, especially the big squeegee one.

very nice job on your tools!!! now to chime in on the floppiness question...they should fit snug. I used the WOF templates too!!! this is how mine look in my pockets my knee armor worked its way down a little bit.
newshintools.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back