for the airsofters out there...

Zurath Kodul

Active Hunter
I'm wondering if any of the airsofters have seen one of these guns locally.. I'm trying to get two of them and the onyl place I've seen them is ebay and I don't have an account.:angry

Common name is M1911
5_pistol_combo_5.jpg

Specifications:

Length: From 9" to 9.5"
Height: 4.8 - 5 inches
Ammo type: 6 mm BB rounds or 6mm Paintball rounds
Ammo Capacity: About 11 rounds

I'm working on a costume of a classic pulp hero and I need a couple of these or somethign similar.

For those wodnering, this is what I need it for:
shadow_club-movie_still.jpg

If you guys can give me a hand, let me know.... there's an ebay auction that has 5 of these babies for $22+shipping, but I don't have a paypal or ebay account.

seeing as it;s not SW, I wasn't sure if it shoudl go int he cargo hold...

right now I'm just wondering if any of you hvae seen these around your area.

since your in the US u can order directly from japan. Look for Western arms.. name brand.. sorry i can say which site to goto.:(

You mean something like these?

SG.jpg

I`m already on v2 of this costume. My holsters were custom made, the Jacket is a real trenchcoat modified to the movie specs. The hat was the most expensive part of the costume. I had it custom made here at a hat maker here in Chicago. If you want their info, shoot me a PM. I did the original scarf out of a wool like material because it was cheap and fast. My v2 of the scarf will be made of the same silk-like material like the movie version. The cape I bought at DragonCon 2 years ago, it is full size and floor length. I`m still trying to figure and easy rip away configuration for it to attach to the jacket.
Let me know how your progress goes...

JK3

Definately shoot me the info... I'm hoping to debut at at FCBD and bring it to WWC in '09.

and that's a beautiful gun. care to share details with a fellow student of the tulku? :lol:

If you hvae any tips for me, let me know... my only exposure to him is one pulp sotry from ages ago and the 1994 movie.

Tim,

Better yet, I`ll post it here:

First off, my Shadow agent ring from Megatron over at the RPF:
s4.jpg

And the base model for my pistols:
s3.jpg

and the model #
s1.jpg

and the width of my scarf is 7 and a quarter wide and 11 feet long:
s2.jpg

Let me know what else you need...

JK3

Last edited by a moderator:
11 feet? That's workable :D

Do you have pics of the entire costume?

Here's the fabric I'll be using for ths scarf and maybe the lining of the cape:

fabric001.jpg

fabric002.jpg

fabric003.jpg

it measures a little over 3 yards by 50 inches.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back