hey all, new-ish here

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey! i signed up here about 8 months ago and have been lurking around but havent really posted much as i was working on my TK. Now that the TK is complete, i WAS going to next build a bikerscout, buuuuuuuuuuut i want a Fett so much more and now is a good time. My job has a back to school rush within the next 2 weeks, where it will give me approx 1,000 of expendible cash, plus i have my old FX TK on e-bay, and i have a few smaller random things to sell, which should give me what i would thionk to be a decent start on a good Fett. Still debating on which version to do. I like the ESB helmet version better, but i like the red gauntlets in ROTJ, so i was thinking maybe SE version? If i remember correctly, the ROTJ SE version had the ROTJ suit with the ESB helmet. Anyways, i know this ios the place to get a great Fett together, so im sure you guys will see me around alot for the next few months at least! :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard! This is definitely the place to start burning through your cash... lol

Oh...and meeting some nice people and getting some great tips, too. The Search function, "New Posts" button and Cargo Hold are your new best friends. :)

Happy hunting!
Chris

well since stormtrooper guy said it... im gonna go ahead and say you should do the ESB version :) hahaha. Welcome aboard! :D

El1te

WOW! thanks for the fast and warm welcome everyone! Im very excited to get this project going. The scout was the original plan, as its in my "to do" list and cheaper than Fett. But Fett is wellll...the friggin most awesome bad a**! So i did the switcher-oni and decided to start fett first. As long as the funds end up as planned, this should be gettin underway soon! thanks again for the warm welcome everyone!

man, I did the SAME exact thing. I was gonna make a Biker Scout first... and troop in that till I finished my Fett... then i was like "Whats wrong with you dude... be the guy you love" So I decided Fett first, then Biker scout haha. Have any questions feel free to ask! I can try and help best I can, any knowledge I have is from these wonderful peopleon TDH. Easily the best family I've been part of.

El1te

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too but I'm sure you've seen how nice and helpful everyone is. and like a couple other people have said, the seach feature is gonna be your best friend for a while.

indeed!

I have decided to go with the ESB version, cuz thats what i originally wanted. im going to get most of my stuff from BM. Just trying to find a less expensive jet pack and ammo belt. Im going to have about 2,000 to start. according to prices on BMs site, that should cover most of what i need. then its all the paint and such

Hey Lou, welcome aboard. Great choice with the ESB. Can't wait to see your progress. Definitely make it a habit to check the Cargo Hold daily. Many Fett items come and go frequently. Be sure to start a build thread over in the BOBA forums too.

Thanks Phil!
Cool to see another ECGer here heh. Yea i cant wait to get this goin. I really put alot of blood sweat and tears into my TK to get it just right and FISD Elite approved, and i want to put the same effort in this Boba project. Im am a stickler, but im not really loaded so im trying to get the best deals i can for the best stuff i can afford. :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back