New section consideration?

Shinobi Fett

Active Hunter
Hey! Maybe a good idea for a new (and locked) section under Fett would be a "found parts database" Just a straight listing of all the known components and details. For example starting bucket down, the RF screen is from blank, the Helmet mole is a borden 3-hole connector, etc. I would willingly help in compiling this.

Sounds good? that way members wouldn't have to sift through 5 different thread in the same category to discover the ID of the piece.

Shinobi

It's been talked about several times before and the wiki is finally going to be the realization of getting it done. I'm excited to see it finally come together, especially with all the new info that's come out in the last few months!

It's that famous beach in Hawaii.
I'm not sure how a beach will help us with Boba Fett info, but hey, it's worth a try!

:D

hahano.gif
shakehead.gif
:D

so cool, so newbs like me can find what we are looking for and let you guys building stuff for us have more time to work instead of answering our little questions that have been answered before but so deeply imbed (not imbred :p) in the threads that we cant find them in a timely manner...this is fantastic fellas!! (y)

That is EXACTLY the idea. The wiki will allow new members very easy access to all the info they might need to create their own costume without having to wade through 6 years of posts!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back