Power Rangers Green Ranger costume.

LostSonOfSparda

Active Hunter
Hey all,

I've got a friend who is looking to make a really awesome quality Green Ranger costume, and was wondering if anybody here knows of anybody making Power Ranger helmets, or know of a place or website dedicated to PR costuming. Just looking to get some helpful info for my buddy.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and don't hate, if you were a kid growing up in the 90's you know as well as I do, that Power Rangers were the very definition of COOL! haha:lol:

Oh, and don't hate, if you were a kid growing up in the 90's you know as well as I do, that Power Rangers were the very definition of COOL! haha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My son Jason is 20 now and he was Jason, a few years in a row, for Halloween.
And of course, wore the costume many more days besides Halloween.

Power Rangers rock!

Cool thanks Madmartigan, that one helmet looks awesome, but eBay will be a last resort.

And Debbi, did you happen to sew the soft parts for him?

Not for Jason from PowerRangers, he dad (my ex ) bought him the costume, it was a special dad thing.
But I did make a nice Batman costume one year, for Jason, Bobby and my nephew Raymond, my nephew Nathan was PeterPan that year.

I have a pic somewhere.

Jason still has the batman mask.

:)

Cool thanks Madmartigan, that one helmet looks awesome, but eBay will be a last resort.

And Debbi, did you happen to sew the soft parts for him?

Last edited by a moderator:
first off theres nothing wrong with watching the first few seasons of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, itwas a good show. its only somwhere after season 2 or 3 it all goes to hell
GL with the Green Ranger. he is my favorite(y)

HolsterHC.jpg

OrbHC.jpg

RoomCenter.jpg

This was my old one I wore for Dragon Con '06. There's a website called Ranger Props that I was active at for a while, but Rangerboard.com is also a good place to look for stuff. I've still got the mold for the diamond in the center of the shield if he wants a place to start! :D

Also, I'm no fan of American Power Rangers, but the japanese shows (Super Sentai) are great.

Thanks Blastech, and everybody else too.

The original, Mighty Morphin' was way awesome; was and still is the best. When they were Ninjas, that was pretty cool too, but after that I think they went out in space, like space police force patrol or something stupid. It just got kinda dumb after that.

HolsterHC.jpg

OrbHC.jpg

RoomCenter.jpg

Also, I'm no fan of American Power Rangers, but the japanese shows (Super Sentai) are great.

Don't hate on the copied and pasted show..and how the kids had to wear the color of their ranger every single day...

I like the costume, a lot, I always liked Mighty Morphin' and thought it would be a cool costume. Well done.:)

I remember arguing on the playground everyday at recess, over who got to be which Ranger.

Once at a YMCA afterschool camp, the counselors banned us from playing Power Rangers, because it was too "violent" they said. So we played X-Men instead. Because stabbing somebody in the face with your claws as Wolverine is so much less violent than drop kicking some Putty, ANY day.:rolleyes

Anyway, I haven't been able to navigate either rangerboard, or rangerprops very well. Neither site is as organized or comprehensive as TDH is. Anybody got any clues as to what the ideal material of the shiny fabric is?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back