CLONE Wars PICS!

Katua Fett

Active Hunter
Well lets show off the night! Luckily i wasnt the only person dressed up:lol:

n80300105_30206842_5508.jpg

n80300105_30206841_5007.jpg

Ok here's a few pics from Friday. The first is with some family members and a jedi friend. My daughter is the one in the clone mask. The second is of our local fan force group and everyone that participated.(y)

Clone Wars Premier.jpg

Clone Wars Premier2.jpg

Clone Wars Premier3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here's a few pics from Friday. The first is with some family members and a jedi friend. My daughter is the one in the clone mask. The second is of our local fan force group and everyone that participated.(y)

Wow that Clone pilot is amazing!!! What armour is that C6? (y)

Woo Hoo! yeah i was chilling with the Garrison Excelsior at the theatre here in rochester. They're a fun bunch. They saw my costume and now aparently i'm being considered for a membership in the 501st.

Attachments

• Clone Wars Premiere.bmp
    2.7 MB · Views: 554
Everyone looks awesome! I love the Obiwan in clone armor! Thats great. Cruzer is that u in the clone armor? Your daughter is clearly the best dressed! oH and nice on the Rebel Commando suit!

Here's some from the premiere, really good time we had. I'm the Sev, but our Boba was in the house as well!!!:cheers

sony_tt_pics107-1.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

2769123624_66bc4e445b.jpg

sony_tt_pics115.jpg

In total 14 or so troopers were present. AWESOME(y):eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that Clone pilot is amazing!!! What armour is that C6? (y)
Actually, right now it's a collection of Sci-Fire, OSCS, and C6 pieces, but eventually I'll switch all of the C6 stuff over to Sci-Fire parts. The boots and helmet are SFP.

Everyone looks awesome! I love the Obiwan in clone armor! Thats great. Cruzer is that u in the clone armor? Your daughter is clearly the best dressed! oH and nice on the Rebel Commando suit!
Yep, it's my work in progress. I'm hoping to have it weathered and the chest box completed asap for 501st submittal.(y)

You’re looking sharp Lorenzo in the clone gear, you really fit the frame for it dude, once the boys complete the smaller revisions on the remaining parts you'll have a totally decked out sci-fire clone in no time.:)

My Jedi costume in the Avant Premiere... In Argentina they made 3 or 4 Premieres for The Clone Wars but I think I was the only one that used a costume... Maybe that happened because the Premiere was at 10 AM on Sunday but I was happy and... come on... its Star Wars...

Clone.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back