Has anyone ever used these guys before?

Hmmm...Just looking through their products...Im going to say that they arent really aiming for accuracy, I mean, half of their armor kits have a vader dome for it's helmet...

As for the fett armor, wow, thats just really quickly thrown together. I commend them for offering cheap armor, but thats just not worth using IMO

in my experience with a rubies helmet, i was sorely disappointed in the quality...i have been trying not to go too expensive with my costume, but once i found TDH and the quality of goods here, i would never get myself into a mess like what this website you are looking at seems to be...imo...i bet you would eventually upgrade anyways, so like i am doing, get the quality stuff when you can afford it, it will benefit you in the end...hope that doesnt offend anyone, that is just my experience in this process of my fett...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only is the quality and detail of their products terrible, but I think remember reading somewhere that these guys are recasters, so yeah, I'd steer clear.

Recasted what? Looks like they compiled their dirty laundry and plastic bottles to vacuuform. Ell oh ell, man, their stock looks terrible.

The phase 1 armor doesn't look *to* bad. However, I'm sure you can do better boba armor with a heat-gun and a trash can. :p

Please for the love of pete don't buy that jet pack.

Im gonna go with... ERR NO on most of that.

This is truely a case of you get what you pay for. If you want cheaper alternative vacform armour, use bradleyfett.

If you want higher end more expensive armour use BM or FP. Most of all be patient because any dollar spent in haste in this hobby, is a dollar spent in waste.

That all looks terrible!

Andy is right, it looks like they just vaccuformed some PVC pipe and boxes.

The only costume that has any detail is the biker scout.

You get what you pay for

I thought my setup was cheesy. I have to agree, just look at those Boba Gauntlets...yuck! . I didn't see prices on this stuff either.

G-Fett

I saw this stuff on flea bay some time ago and I nearly pissed all over myself laughing so hard. Is it halloween stuff, it's all I could think of?

It looks like they have a fetish for the Vader dome, or possible no skill to make there own. Absolute rubbish, I think even my helmet (unfinished) is more accurate than the stuff their offering.

Begone! Evil Recaster of Satan!!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back