Republic Commando T-shirt Interest Thread

Hey guys, the shirts are ready to order! They're now available in Black, Dark Gray, and Ladies' Black! Please look at the updated original post for product and ordering details. Thanks!

Just sent payment, and a PM!

I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, I didn't really notice a signup list, figured it was first come first serve...?

Thanks,

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in updates, but the shirts have been ordered and they should be arriving at my place in about a week and a half. It took a longer time for me to order them because I wanted to wait for as many people to reply as possible before I put the order in so I could get accurate size & color numbers. But, they're being printed as we speak, so I'll have 'em in your hands soon! :D

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in updates, but the shirts have been ordered and they should be arriving at my place in about a week and a half. It took a longer time for me to order them because I wanted to wait for as many people to reply as possible before I put the order in so I could get accurate size & color numbers. But, they're being printed as we speak, so I'll have 'em in your hands soon! :D

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated!

would love to sport mine at SW fan days at the end of the month! :)

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but I was having a good amount of back and forth with the printing service. Anyway, the shirts have arrived at my place! I'll be sending them out over the next couple of days.

Everyone should be getting them soon!

MandoMan, I have some spares! What do you need? :)

Man, I need to become a professional apologist because I keep finding reasons to make them. :p

Sorry again for the delay, but I finally DID get to the post office today and all the shirts have been shipped! :D I've been highly distracted with looking for a job in the last few days (and probably landing one!) so it took longer than expected to send out the shirts. Still, we're all set and everyone should be getting theirs soon!

Domestic shipments were sent via USPS Priority, so if you live in the US, you should be getting yours by the middle of next week.

International shipments were sent via USPS First Class Int'l, so if you live outside of the US, it'll probably take a week or two.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the shirts once you get them. Hope you all like 'em! :D

Hey! Yeah, I have a spare Black XL. Let me know if you'd like to pull the trigger on it. You've got first dibs. :)

-Eric

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back