a.s.i., or webley...or ...?

volkerc

Active Hunter
well i just saw this pic of a 4x15 vintage webley scope, check out the similarities between this and the elusive a.s.i. scope. i think it matches very well, except the fact that it's a 4x15. but it has me wondering if there would be a matching 4x20 webley that looks exactly like the a.s.i.? what do you think? like others have already pointed out, a lot of those scopes were made in japan, and different manufacturers just slapped on their name.

Riflescope.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not bad lookin. bit the front ( on the EE-3 the back) is wrong. the mounts are Very simmilar though so if a 4X20 does exist and its got the correct front, ya may got somthing.

well, here we go, i got the above 4x15 webley scope and used my sussex armory 4x20 tube and combined both. the tube is sussex armory 4x20, the scope rings/mounts webley off the 4x15, the side knobs and plate off the 4x15 webley, and the adjusting end, obviously webley, and i'd say i have a winner. i'm sure there are 4x20 webleys out there that look like this as well, just didn't want to wait. looks like a winner to me.

fettblasterscope.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back