STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder

With my home internet antenna stil down, I'm unable to load pics, BUT, i can tell you I'll have the first pulled rifle by Friday of next week. I am super psyched, not just cause this is my last project for a while, but because everything is actually going according to plan on this run!!! Lost of pics soon . . .I hope **knocks on wood**

Let me get the ROTJ's done, as I'm almost finished, and I'll update from there. So far, I'm realllllyy excited.

I hope to have a first pull by next Friday. I CAN tell you, the Molexes came out amazing!

We dont have Halloween in Norway, so I cant say I am hoping for it by then, but then again, I've been drooling over the pictures for a good while now, and I just generaly want the thing.

Trouble shooting the casting process. On 'take three' for the mOlex and v8 rod :angry

Everything else looks okay. Gotta the the ROTJ done first.

Soon . . . soon ***rubs hands together**

I'm finished with ROTJ backorders, and have only two to do. THose will be gone next week. I'll be taking a few days rest to recoup from the run, and then full on attacking the ESB for a quick finish. All supplies, from casting to shipping are standing by, so to say that I'm fairly excited is an understatment.

For those who will have the second payment to make . . .start thinking about it and getting it ready . . .yep, I'm that close!! Whoo!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back