STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder

Nothin' huge to report, just finishing up all the fine detialing now, small filling here and there. I'll post pics once the final coat of paint's on here for molding.
Mostly getting the ROTJ caught up completely.

Oh, I do have all the MMP tubes cut, painted and done. They look pretty smashing!!

Oh, and I should also note, I'll be using a really cool reddish powder on the middle stock greeblie to make it look like red adonized metal.

Also, one spot IS OPEN.

If you're on the interest list, get your cash in so I can order the rest of the supplies (boxes, packing material, etc. all the project supplies are here)

If i don't hear from those above by the end pof the weekend(I'll PM you), I'll open your spot up for someone else!

Thanks!

Preorder balance . .definatly NOT the total balance.
Some have paid in full, but that was their choice (big thanks to them!)

Got your payment, thanks!!

I've PM'd the those who've not gotten there money in, or whom I've not heard from.

Be sure to let me know!!
One spot is currently open for anyone who may want to jump in!

A note on the rifle, a new ROTJ mold hase been made for future runs/orders, and those improvments have also made it over to the ESB rifle. I'm excited to update, and you guys won't be diappointed!

Thanks!

PICTURES! WE WANT PICTURES!

Ps: The date I paid on, was the 9th of a smileyface month according to your post xD

Edit: I WANT IT NOW! Im sitting here drooling on my keyboard and screen because of these rifles.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOO Kidddin'!!!!!

I'm so exhausted, I've even cancelled my Halloween plans . . .however, I've been buying up old models so I can relax and take another crack at some old 'freinds.' Lookin' froward to some heavy time off before I dive into teh E-11's

She's in silicone boys. I'll be uploading photos slowly over the next few days. I anticipate this going much smoother than the ROTJ blaster, of which I'm ready to chuck out the window:angry

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back