STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder

Hotshot,

I don't see my name on the list. You did tell me you got the payment. Sorry to be paranoid. Just don't want to be accidentally left out when these awesome things get sent out. So, just checking. Can't wait to see some progress pics!

Thanks! Wait, did I pay full or half? Geez, I don't even remember. I'll check.

Oh, and do you think we'll see some pics by Thanksgiving? I would definitely give thanks!

Big update . . .

All of the 15 MMP tubes are cut and drilled out, needing only the letting scribed in, as well as painted.

I've begun pulling scopes, and am up to 6. All reticle decals are printed and cut too. It's a nice lookin' orange one that fits the ESB look great.

Molexes and V-8 rods are also getting pulled, and I'm up to 6 on those as well.

I plan on having all these parts finished and painted by Monday night. If I feel well enough, (urethane's gettin' to me) I'll start knocking out rifles.

Either way, these will be out the door for all 15 of you by Thanksgiving.

A few notes on the product finish-
-remember, these will be painted, so the wood grain will be done for you!
-I'll be casting the stock greeblies with white, so that black paint will chip away over time, and the middel greeblie will actually be cast in red with metal powder in it, so the the black will also chip over time, revealing the red "metal" underneath.
-The MMP tube will be removable, as it goes tight over the barrel stub, and you'll be able to add or subtract your our at your leisure.
- they're will be two more surprises in a week . . .stay tuned!

Hope that gets you guys nice and updated!!

Hotshot,

What a sweet update to whet our appetite. Can't wait for the "secrets." I was curious what you figured out to do about attaching the straps. I also have one of taco's straps and will also need a way to attach. Let me know what you figured out on that. Thanks.

Oh, and by Thanksgiving!?!!!! I'm speechless.

Yea, definatly moving along at a nice clip.
got the last of the Molex and V-8 peices done, they look pretty steller.
Gonna work on the big mold a bit more, make the outer shell a bit more 'user freindly'
Will also get the lettering etched into the barrels.

Oh . . .and these will have attachment hardware for Taco's slings (surprise!)

Okay!!! All of the little stuff is done! I'll have pics on TUESDAY of everything all lined up like Santa's work shop. Everything has turned out realllllly well!!!

It's alot of fun working with different paint colors/styles for this rifle.

I'm going to attempt a full pull/paint this weekend of a rifle, to troubleshoot the mold/process once more, and then go from there. If it works like I think it might, we're going to be one happy group of people.

I've done test pulls on the greeblies, with the white/red coloring, and it's frickin' sweet!

Start getting those final payments together and in, that way, I can be prepared for shipping in the next 10-15 days.

Yep, you read that right!

10-15 days, and all 15 of you will have your ESB's. (countdown starting Tuesday)

Send some karma to those interpid ROTJ buyers who got me whipped into shape!

Talk soon, gang! Get those final payments in, and I'll see you Tuesday for Pics!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back