Wickedbeard - A reliable Seller?

Cof Fett

New Hunter
Look at the title, but could anyone tell me if they've had an honest purchase from him before? Because, well, I'd hate to just go and throw away 800 bucks to his paypal if he isn't so trustworthy. What do the rest of you out there think? :confused

Ive never personally purchased from him, but I know his work is very, very good, and from what Ive seen, it's worth the money. So I'd say he's a very reliable seller IMO

Never dealt with him personally, but he has a pretty good rep around here as far as i know. his stuff looks very nice too!!
D

As others have, I haven't delt with him personally but he has a really good rep from what I've seen, and what I have seen of his work is outstanding.

Good to see he has a clean slate, but now its up to see if others can tell me if his honesty is as good as it should be I guess.

Good to see he has a clean slate, but now its up to see if others can tell me if his honesty is as good as it should be I guess.
:confusedWhat?
You've got 5 solid and established TDH'ers telling you he's good to do business with, so it's probably not a good idea to further question the guy's integrity in public. He may not appreciate that.

his ESB got my husband into the 501st. Not just the metal armor but the paint job as well. He wear it on two of his Jango peices as well ( Hopefully more soon) my husband personally vouches for his armor as it's done well for him for longer than I have been a member here. Wickedbeard always delivers.

:confusedWhat?
You've got 5 solid and established TDH'ers telling you he's good to do business with, so it's probably not a good idea to further question the guy's integrity in public. He may not appreciate that.

Cruzer is right there... I know that you are being cautious, but just be careful with that kind of wording otherwise you may burn your bridges so to speak... In the year ive pretty much lived on this board setting up my Fett, ive heard nothing but great remarks, replies, comments and just general applause to Wickedbeards gear. I know a Fett over here in Oz who has some really awesome metal gauntlets, painted by Wickedbeard, and they are just amazing from what ive seen... Just see a kids reaction when they kick you in a metal cod piece too ;)

Lastly, if you need to find out more about a vendor on here, without the possibility of anything negative coming from it, there is a wonderfully amazing search tool just under 'The Dented Helmet' title on the top right of the board page, so try searching for Wickedbeards threads before jumping out and asking everyone first... im sure you will find all you need to, to be able to make a just decision. :) But if in doubt, just ask, and we will try help as best we can :)

Matt

agreed, this is in poor taste. I know Jeff (Wickedbeard) and have purchased many many items from him. he is a hard working, stand up honest guy who backs up his word with his work and I will continue to buy his armor as long as I'm in a Fett costume. this thread should have been posted with a little more class dude.

I can understand reluctance, it is a big purchase and depending on where you live, that amount can be a complete rent payment.

Col Fet is new. We have ALL been there and personally, I have not seen that he has said anything negative and I am VERY glad to see someone research before a purchase.
I as well as all of us have seen the result of good money gone bad.

I don't think Jeff will be upset. There are NO negative words here for his products! His is one of those who make TDH great!

Welcome Col Fett! It is time consuming, but you can find so much info by using the search function. You can PM me at anytime and I can try to help. I am not the Mando expert, but I know quite a few. :)

I know you can always PM MandalorFett, Jim, for advice, and just to chat. This is what we are here for. Welcome to the family!

I haven't purchased any items for Wickedbeard, but have talk to him a few times via email. Very nice and very quick with responding. I also saw a post on a set of gauntlets a member got from him. The customer said he added a little more weathering and Wickedbeard apologized that he needed to do anything else with them. He said he would have been happy to have weathered them furthur if wanted. He sounds like a great guy.

I have purchased, MANY items from Jeff, and had items painted by him. I have NEVER, EVER had any issues, problems, or 2nd thoughts. His products are top quality, and one of a kind. Customer service is one of his strong points as well, if you're not happy then he isn't happy. Bottom line is, quality products from a quality guy. Just my 2 cents...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back