Rebel Fleet Trooper!

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
My god, I actually have a troopable suit ALMOST DONE???? Hell must have frozen over, I mean, it's ME we're talking about.:p

Anyways...it's almost done! Going to get it done in time for a clone wars premier troop next weekend! All that's left is the belt and boots, both of which should be here by this weekend or early next week. Fortunatly, a semi-local RL member, came by to help us (group costume project) by sewing everything for us..since we dont know how to sew...very well rofl

So this is the first time Ive had all of the soft pieces on at the same time. Ignore my facial expression lol

001-52.jpg

The helmet has been done as well for awhile, just not wearing it

-TC

Dude this is looking sweet, funny how the blaster looks awesome and it's just a toy

oh. and the facial expression is priceless

Dude this is looking sweet, funny how the blaster looks awesome and it's just a toy

oh. and the facial expression is priceless

LOL Yea, that blaster is awsome. While we're on the subject of facial expressions, check out the pic of the RFT on the box for the hasbro blaster, looks like he's going to have a hernia lol

nice job! the hasbro RFT blasters are great! we just built up a squad of troopers here. all we need is for the smoke acrylic to come in for the helmet visors.

nice job! the hasbro RFT blasters are great! we just built up a squad of troopers here. all we need is for the smoke acrylic to come in for the helmet visors.

Thats awsome! We just used a glossy black on styrene, and it came out very good.

I just got the belt and buckle in today, just need to get snaps put onto the leather belt, dye it, and modify the buckle. Thanks to 99centtaco for his help with our order!

Just finished the belt buckle tonight. Had to JB weld a specific bracket onto a larger recangular buckle, after modifiying it a bit. I managed to cut the corners to make the hexagonal shape. Im taking the leather belt to a leather shop to add snaps to secure a loop and make it wearable. After that, just need to dye it to the right shade of brown, then it's done. Crossing my fingers that the boots get here soon and they fit me!!!

001-53.jpg

So today was very productive. Got the belt finished completly. Got a final word, and a midnight troop is on for tomorrow, so it is imparitive that it's finished by tomorrow. Fortunatly, the last thing is the boots, which *were* supposed to be delievered today, but wont be until tomorrow. The only thing im :eek: about, is wether or not it will fit my clown feet.

The other members in the group project had made a group order of holster's from Nightcraft, but due to certain circumstances, I was not able to be on that order, but one 501st member who's trooping as a TK is letting me borrow his for this weekend's troop.

016-3.jpg

-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back