Moding A CE MR Stormie Bucket?

jodo

Well-Known Hunter
Long story short(not realy), I didn't win a MR CE that went for $80 last week, and they usualy go for about $100. I had decided to buy one flat out from Redford Films for $90, and grabbing some POTC stuff I wanted as well to save on shipping, but never did. I thought about it, and decided I wanted to grab some pouches first.

So fast forward one week, I lost the bid on my pouches, and was feeling bored. I checked the CE Helmets I had been whatching, and noticed one was ending in an hour or so. So I left and whatched some TV, walked in here, typed $65 into the bid bar, expecting to be out bid soon, I wasen't going to go over $70. And 2 mins later won the auction, I totaly, seriously didn't plan on winning.:wacko So I went from $30 shipped pouches, to $65 helmet. :wacko

So, does anyone have any helpful links for modding the CE helmet? I'm already on the MEPD (I'm going Sandy TD), but they don't have very many tips for modding the bucket. (I don't realy know about Sandtrooper helmets, and the whole brow thing,etc. I know the stunt has 3 screws in the ears, and the frown in diffrent but thats about it. And for modding how-to, aside from caulking the mold lines, and replacing the lenses, thats about it. :facepalm)

I've tried getting on WhiteArmor, but I can't register. Are they not doing reg's. right now? And I of corse know about Look Sir Droids. Does anyone know of any specifics on the CE into Sandtrooper topics, how-to's,etc.? All you guy's help is deffintly appreciated! I think I've scared the daylights out of myself knowing its coming, and not knowing a thing about anything TK or TD related. :wacko

I have used the same helemt for my TD, didnt do the brow thing though.
You have to replace the lenses with darker ones.
You also have to repaint the ''bars'' on the teardrops things and the back of the helmet. Oh and replace the cloth stuff under the ''frown'' thing /\ get it?:)

I did some very heavy weathering on it.:lol:

There's not much to mod on this helmet.

Ruben

I have used the same helemt for my TD, didnt do the brow thing though.
You have to replace the lenses with darker ones.
You also have to repaint the ''bars'' on the teardrops things and the back of the helmet. Oh and replace the cloth stuff under the ''frown'' thing /\ get it?:)

I did some very heavy weathering on it.:lol:

There's not much to mod on this helmet.

Ruben

Thats why I bought it. :lol: Ok, realy, $65 bucks for a near ready helmet, THATS why I bought it. :lol:

Yes, so far my to-do list is -

Cut out fourth tooth.
Paint the grey areas.
Add the screws to the ears.
Caulk the seams.
Weather it. (Thats my main thing I'm terrified about!)
And add the new lenses.

Man, I'm scared. :lol:

So any suggestions on why I can't register on WhiteArmor? It says someone is already using my email address. :wacko I opened a ticket but never got a response. Someone wanna hook a brother up with some help? I tried emailing their forum support as well, but it came back as "No such user at Help@WhiteArmor or whatever it was that their support email is. Either way they didn't get my email. :wacko:facepalm:cry

Nope. :( When I try to register, it says that my email is already in use by another member. I thought mabey I had registered along time ago and had forgotten, so I went through my big book of passwords (I keep a book, yes.) and I didn't see anything. I went through the entire book to see if I had accidentaly put it under something else,etc. But I couldn't find anything Stormie related.

I did a search through their members, and Jodo wasen't listed. I'm always either Jodo or Radium on the boards I go to. And I just started "Radium". I also went to "retreive" my password, or get a password reset, and when I type my email in, it says no such email is used by a member. So I've got the registation telling me its in use, and password retreivel telling its not. I opened a ticket, and haven't ever got a response from it. And I also emailed the WhiteArmor support email, but it seems the support user for their email no longer is in use. :facepalm

It could also be that I registered, somehow forgot to write my info down (I doubt it though), and they cleaned up their member registrations like we do over at TCF. So it could be that the Reg. thinks its already in use, but the account no longer exists.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back