MOW New ESB Gauntlet Kits Now Available

I second the notion! (y)(y)(y)(y) Soooo.... do we offer captives at the altar (we are bounty hunters after all)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the list going to be a pay now preorder and ship later?

Or is there going to be a time when you have kits ready to sell?

I just don't want to miss out, or pay now if I don't have to?

Will these still be avaiable the first week of September?

That's probably when I'd like to buy...

thanks

-Quinn

Hey Christian, just wondering if you'll be starting a list for these. Please count me in when you do. Hell, after you redid the flamethrower I figure I have to buy a set now :D

These are stunning. Alumilite is right down the road from me. Ive never used their resin though. Which one do you like? Is there mold rubber as good as smoothon?

Im thinking i need to order a set of these. Ill pm you later today:)

Hey Guys,

Here's the new more movie accurate ESB flame unit and back plate I built last night. These are only the masters. I'll make molds of these new pieces this week. Those of you who have already purchased one of my ESB Gauntlet Kits can op to have this flame unit and back plate instead of the earlier version featuring the lever switches. If you would like to keep the lever switch flame unit and just include the back plate that's fine too..Just frop me a pm and I'll make a note.

Hope I didn't disappoint you guys with my earlier lever switch version..Sorry I strayed from the ESB path :rolleyes

Best,
Christian

I'm guessing you have aquirred a nice never before seen of the flame unit. Man I sure hope you have. That piece looks really nice. I'm just waiting for the day someone says "this is it! the final flame thrower"

Is it so?

:love:love

Interested for sure in these! Great work bro! Amazing!!! Even though the switches may not be super accurate, I like that version alot. It seems more functional!

Christian, put me down for a set without the flame unit for 245.

I'll contact you soon for a paypal address.

What's the lead time on these?

CBB,

Thanks for your interest..I'm building the pre-paid orders as we speak..The new flame unit molds will be cured by tomorrow. I should have all orders completed and shipped out no later than the end of next week, Aug 22nd. Any new orders after that should be completed within a week from purchase.

Hope this helps,

I'm guessing you have acquired a nice never before seen of the flame unit. Man I sure hope you have. That piece looks really nice. I'm just waiting for the day someone says "this is it! the final flame thrower"

Is it so?

:love:love

Exactly! That's a great looking flame thrower and plate. (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back