ROTJ SE Fett *Pic Intensive*

ShocKNurse

Active Hunter
After 9-10 months or hard work, I can proudly show off my new suit. It wouldn't have been possible without the insight and experiences of the members of this forum. As always, enhancements and upgrades will be made. Photos by John Fleck (www.johnfleck.com)

Helmet: Unknown; Painted by: Unknown
Chest/Shoulder/Waist/Cod Armor: Deathstar Creaction (unfortunately recast :eek:). Paint job by me based on TDH posts.
Back Armor: Bobamaker. Paint job by me based on TDH posts.
Knee Armor: Unknown. eBay. Unknown paint job. Aluminum darts
Gauntlets: Ruffkin Toy. Paint job by me.
Gauntlet Greeblies: All added by me based on posts on TDH. Thanks be to Radio Shack.
Missle and Darts: Fenix Props. eBay. Aluminum.
Jet Pack: Bobamaker
Stabilizer/Beacon: Fenix Props. eBay. Aluminum
Blaster: Sidewinder
Flightsuit/Spats: Bobamaker
Vest: Made by me off of pattern # posted on TDH.
Gloves: Made by me based on ref pics found on TDH.
Neckseal: TK-409
Belt pouches: TK-409
Braided Honor Sash: Pro-Tack Supply Store. Color by me.
Ammo Belt: Costumebase. eBay
Scalps: Michael's Hobby Store
Shin Tools: Made by me based on WoF templates on TDH.
Cape: Brooks Army-Navy. Weathering by me.
Boots: Banana Republic biker boots. Made by me based on reference pics found on TDH.
Toe Spikes: Made by me.
Chest Light Board: Fettronics

0v8i0590te6.jpg

0v8i0584rk3.jpg

0v8i0539nj5.jpg

0v8i0644uc4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same chest armour on my Custom. I found it was quite ill fitting so, after taking advise from members here on how to, I reshaped it by 'cooking' in the oven and bending whilst hot. I was much happier with it. It did not damage the paint, as long as you use gloves and soft material on any tools!

Looking good BTW!

Very nice costume!! Could you post pictures of your boots? I think they look pretty sweet for being a scratchbuild!

Sure thing. Here are a couple shots of WIP. Not sure as though I took pics once I was done... Too excited maybe!? :confused

I followed TK409's tutorial. The books were black leather. I used acetone to remove the oil and shine from the leather. Sanded them. Masked off the areas that would remain black. Used flat grey interior paint. Used KILZ white for the soles. Then darkened with various acrylic grays. Weathered with airbrush and acrylic paint (dark grays, grimy black). Used electrical wire for the piping. I stripped the copper out of the insulation. What you see is the insulation only. Secured with Gorilla super glue. I know that the soles aren't flat, but I thought these would fill in nicely.

Thanks for the compliments.

pc050616ll9.jpg

pc050618nn8.jpg

pc090619gg9.jpg

pc090626bp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back