ComicCon 2009!!

Did someone mention making a "Bounty Hunt", similar to the Droid Hunt of the 501st, for 2009 SDCC?

Mark, DarthCarcinus, helped out with the graphics this year. He is working on the Droid Hunt for DragonCon now. I have a little influence with him :lol: and could probably talk him into getting this started for TDH. Actually, he would be honored to head this up.

What does everyone think?

Now am i correct in assuming that this is not the New York Comic con? I was there in 2008 and am planning on going in 2009. if there is going to be a TDH booth in NYC then I would be very happy to help. Keep me posted.

I am talking about going to the San Diego one since I am on the left coast, not sure what plans there are for New York (if any).

Your Mini-Fett son is coming too right?

Yep, he'll be there! Not sure if he will be in costume or not though. Too big for his Fett and not sure if we'll get around to making something else.

How much abouts is it to get into a con like this? I've never been and i'dcertainly like to got to one.

It's on their site actually:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php

A little higher than last year. The price usually keeps going up until the show, not by a lot but...

Hahaha. Now it is just this year we aren't doing D*con, next year we are. But I gotta say, I think the parties at Comic con were better.

Ah, gotcha. Well I'll look forward to FINALLY meeting you and Art.

Hmm? Did you say WonderCon? :D

As a matter of fact, we have tossed around the idea of WonderCon and might be pursuaded to go ;)

Yes, we are considering possibly doing a Bounty Hunt next year and need some ideas on how we can do it. Please feel free to pm me about it.

Bountyone and I paired up last year at Wondercon. It's a smaller venue, but I thought it was just as crowded, for it's size. I actually had a harder time walking around at Wondercon last year, than I did at SDCC this year. It gets bigger every year.

Yeah, WonderCon is not to bad since it is still practicly new in S.F.
but it is getting a little larger every year from what I see.
Nothing beats SDCC though...."That's the Bomb"..(y):)

As a matter of fact, we have tossed around the idea of WonderCon and might be pursuaded to go ;)

Ok, I'll take you and Art out to dinner if you make it out here... :D Now THERE'S an offer!

Let me just look something up real quicklike - m....c....d....o....n :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimadi was able to re-reserve the rooms we had this year, so if anyone went to JB and Lewis' party, looks like it's a go for next year! :)

Nimadi was able to re-reserve the rooms we had this year, so if anyone went to JB and Lewis' party, looks like it's a go for next year! :)

WOOOO HOOO!
l_2ef7872daf8192a2eb743780b3da90c2.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back