Cruzer Jango holster run for August

All right guys, small update. I'm running a little behind due to the unexpected demands of starting a new job about 2 weeks ago. I'm still teaching, but was just unexpectedly moved to the high school within the same district. Learning new curriculum, setting up a new classroom, and just trying to figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing day-in and day-out is always a pain in the very beginning. So, I'm back on track with prop making. At least half of the orders should go out after this weekend, with the rest quickly following.

It looks like I'll have some extra leather to do about 2-3 more assemblies, so I'll open it up to a few more orders after these are filled.

thanks,(y)
Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update also.
Are you going to be putting a update on are names when ready to be shipped and being shipped etc, like you did on your run for westers run?

Patience is a virtue.;)

The assemblies I thought I'd have done by this weekend are waiting for stain, and I'm still waiting on webbed belts.

The web belts arrived today and I got right on em.
This pic should bring smiles to some faces.
The last one will be finished tomorrow, and they will start shipping out on Wednesday.(y)

IMGP0552.jpg

hahaha. i like my holsters status "almost there" lol

p.s. nice bikes!

Actually, I had to stop mid-stain process because my last sprayer went dead late last night. So, I'll pick up a few more at Home Depot today after work and will have it finished and looking like the rest and ready to ship tomorrow.

Thanks, they're comfortable to ride...and make a great holster hanging rack.:D

Cool, hope mine the same color as Seekers ammo belt.
It will not be identical in color because I do not have access to the same stains as Seeker due to California restrictions, and because we are two different people with different application tecniques. However, the colors will resemble one another and be similar enough to wear together.(y)

Anytime now hey when we all get are gun holsters. Do you know when it is likely we will receive?
They will start shipping tomorrow via USPS Priority mail, and people in the U.S. will start receiving them on Friday. The estimated shipping time of USPS International Priority for people who live outside the U.S. is 6-10 days.(y)

As always....you are the man bro!
Recieved mines a couple of days ago and they look
awesome. :cheers

'They do look great with Seekers Ammo Belt'. (y)

I'm new to making custom armor, but I think the holsters you made are works of art. If you get to working on others, please keep me in mind. Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments guys. Glad to hear you liked your assemblies.

I do have some extra leather and accepted 2 more orders.
Benji33, pm me if you would be interested in getting on this very small run.(y)

Thanks,
Cruzer

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back