SoulAssassin's ILM FP CC Jango Build!

Alright, she's all finished! Got to finalize everything last night, especially after running around town trying to find some screen mesh at 8pm lol My internet finally came back on, so I can post the rest of the pics and the final bucket!

First off, I attached the RF stalk to the ear using JB weld, worked out very well

001-80.jpg

Next was the screen mesh. I learned from my own helmet that I need to cover the edges or else the back of your head hair will get ripped out! So I took some faux leather scrap and made this little cover for it

005-33.jpg

and that's done

006-30.jpg

Now finished helmet pics

One other thing that I did for the first time myself, was I added the detail where you'd normally see the bordon connector on a boba helmet. It's hard to see in the pics, but it's obviously there if you see it in person.

Also finished up the weathering of the RF ear/box as well

020-4.jpg

025.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

And just because I do it with all my helmets lol

032.jpg

I took some lysol spray and cleaned up the visor. It actuall worked well to get rid of the smudges left by working with hotglue, and it's nice and clear now.

-TC

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back