My batsuit since I last posted.... LEG ARMOR!!!

ok, i've seen a bunch of pics of your batsuit, and it does keep getting better, but there is one question i have. it's one i've had for a couple years now actually, since i re-watched the 89 keaton batman a few years back. how do you breath with the cowl on? doesn't it cover up your nostrils?

There are nose holes on the "shelf" of the nose that coveres up my nostrils. I usually breathe through my mouth anyway, so it's all good.
Once you get the mask on, it's pretty comfortable.

And my suit will lean closer to the '92 "batman returns" design, as that's the chest and legs that I'm using... the new mask will take on that design as well.

So many faceless children in your town!

Yep, it's an epidemic that we're trying to cure:lol:

And cops that hate Batman too. :lol: I seriously LOVE those pics. with the officer, thats realy awsome they were friendly. :)

Yea, we asked the officer if it woudl be okay and he said "no problem." My town has some pretty cool cops (y)

When even hte Chief walks up and asks for a pic with me, you know something is right with the suit :D

ooh, ooh! i have another question. how good are you at dissapearing on someone in the middle of a conversation? like, when they turn their back to you while explaining something and when they come back around, you've totally walked away? do you have that down yet?

Depends on the surface I'm walkign on and how crowded the area is, but yes, I can do it...

I usually don't because leaving in mid-conversation is just plain rude :p

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back