What Can I do to get Involved

Im always up for guest! haha I love to throw Nerd Parties! Lets all suit up and run around my apartment complex and try and impress the chicks! and...if there is time after that cavalcade of fun we might sing songs... we can call it "Mando Caroling"

You know that we chicks dig the armor. I don't think the singing would be necessary. And that lightning bolt video was priceless!

Hi, I'm Deunan, I'm in Seattle, working on a Zam.

Deunan Shiruba

I'm looking to make a custom suit of Mando as well, just taking it in a much different route. Well, to be honest, I have a few ideas, but that's probably more appropriate for discussion with the Mandolorian Mercs. Though to my understanding, I need to have my armor prepared before I can join them.
You need armour to become an official member but anyone can join the forum to talk, discuss things, ask questions etc

If your in the good ole' midwest..... Gen-Con is coming in 2 weeks!! its in Indianapolis. we had around 30,000 people last couple years.

GenCon is certainly big, but it's so expensive. I really couldn't get into having to pay for each event you want to participate in, even after paying your way in. But on that note, is there anything planned for GenCon, or is the big focus on Dragon Con?

Some of you in the Mid West that can't make it to Dragon Con may be interested in this:
Screaming Tiki Con
October 17-19, 2008
Eastwood Expo Center (10 minutes from Youngstown,Ohio)

http://www.screamingtikicon.com/

SW guests confirmed at this point are Jeremy Bulloch and Peter Mayhew.
Also confirming their attendance is the R2 builders group from Washington DC.

Other guests confirmed include:
Margot Kidder
Adam West
Julie Newmar
Yvonne Craig
Sarah Douglas

Also confirmed are:
Speed Racer Car
Batmobile
K.I.T.T

Meeting Jeremy will be worth the trip for most of you guys, he's a blast.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back