Is there interest for another ammo belt run?

Halloween is Friday, if you aren't able to ship it in time for that maybe I can pick it up from you I'm only in Milwaukee. 2 hour drive is better than no belt...LOL!

These four will be shipped during lunch today.

BobaFettSlave_1
Jabo
TB750
Rupidupe

And here's a little treat of the progress. :D

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

***! I love the shot with the beer in it. Something tells me that if I had to make that many belts there would be more than one.

:cheers

YEah, I'd be drinking beer too if I were looking at that many side pieces. But I'd be drinking the good stuff like Heinekins.:D

Heini's are the good stuff? You need to take a trip to Wisconsin. I have a kegorater in my house. Nothing like having 15 gallons of ice cold, micro brewed draft beer on tap.

:cheers

heh heh - you alcoholics you's.

I'm a Miller Lite man, but my neighbor always keep a cooler full of bud light cans and is always offering me a beer. I have to say that I love them now. It's that icy cold can feeling that just came of a really cold cooler full of ice feel.

Never been a fan of cans, but now I am.

Eww, bud light...gross! Now, that kegerator sounds delicious...I buy a lot of local beer here in Anchorage...the local independant theater brews it own beer, and it's yummy...but if I buy from the store...SAM ADAMS! Once you drink Sam Adams, everything else is just not up to par anymore =p.

On to the point of the thread...can't wait to get the ammo belt man, they look great!

Second batch of six going out Friday 10-31-08 during lunch.

To these folks.

RevolverOcelot
westarsmith
TheDentedOne
[AK]Edge
Cruzer---marcus1632
Nyx Mandalore

forsale3.jpg

Just got mine...it's gorgeous! =).

Only issue it has is...the adhesive that was used on the velcro squares to hold the pouches down...the adhesive isn't holding to the leather. Might be due to the cold (I live in Alaska, it's -3 out right now). Any suggestions on getting this velcro to stick to the leather?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back