ESB jet pack logo

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
M

Migrate from As You Wish

I'm in the final stages of my ESB Fett costume DCB.In the interest of making it as accurate as I can,where does this logo go on the backpack,and how big should it be.I only ask because it has been something that I have overlooked :(

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, hopefully this will give you everything you need. This appears to be the only marking on the ESb jet pack.

ESB_Jetpack_Logo.jpg

ESB_Jetpack_Logo.jpg

and - if you move over just to the right of that same picture, on the other side of the pack - there are two horizontal bars - in about the same location as the logo mentioned above. I think one bar is red and the other is ?

Braks- can you re-crop that picture to show the other side.

Ahhh,I see.Thanks guys. DCB the other line is black :) I've got that "armor schmatic" pic too.The things on this costume start to blend together after you've been looking at them for over a year,and I'm starting to miss things ;) Glad I've got a place to go for a safety net :) It seems like I'm never going to finish.......sometimes.

Steve

See if this will work for you Steve. It should be of high enough resolution to easily make your sticker!

ESB_jetpack_Logo.gif

ESB_jetpack_Logo.gif

Thanks so much Braks !!!! Got it,and the sticker will soon be done.....There's gonna be a few sweet ESB Fetts around by years end ;) I should be set for Dragon Con.,....or definitely Celebration III :lol: Thanks again Braks :)

Steve

I can't seem to open the "vector" version when I download it.The other thing is,how do I get it to print in the negative format of which it is here?The one on the jet pack is the negative of this,and a bit smaller,......just how much smaller in percentage is it? Sorry for all the questions,but I really need this and it is perfect for a top shelf ESB jet pack ;)

Steve

Whoever wants one please post here.They are of the jet pack logo on Boba Fetts ESB jet pack on the lower left side.email me if anyone needs a pic.These will be made from vinyl,and will be a sticker.If all goes well I will have them by next week.Price will be $5.00 shipped per sticker.

A great addition to ones existing ESB jet pack,or if you're building,or planning on building one this will only make it more accurate. :)

Steve

EDIT: I had them made today (my day off) and they turned out great I must say.These would definitely be great for all you ESB Fett'ers out there.

Do you or anyone else know where and/or how to get the ROTJ markings for the jet pack?

Bob-A-Fett

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back