Slave1 Gloves

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
M

Migrate from As You Wish

I know this is a FAQ but, I`m currently in the middle of getting my costom colored Jodo outfit together and I need a good source for gloves. I`m hesitant about Katarra. Anyone have any reliable soures, please email me at:IG54@aol.com

Thanks guys...

Jodo

You may want to check with Slave1 and see if he's up to it. His Boba gloves are far superior (in my opinion) than Katarra's (and I've owned both). I'll send you his email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Money can be a motivator, though. It just depends on how bad you want them (and if Slave1 has got the time).

Guys..

Thanks for the info.
Bobafettish. I got your email. Thank you.

Jodo

Yup...

No doubt about it...Slave 1`s gloves are second to none. And now that Katarra is gone, The supply for them has all but dried up. What to do ..what to do...???

Jodo

I need gloves bad! Is slave 1 doing them just on ebay? Help me out I need some contacts here.

Jay
Bh0130

They're just on ebay, I spoke with Slave-1. They start around $65, usually with a brief Buy-it-Now of $95 or so. There's a pair up now, simply search for 'fett gloves'

Phil

Wow, 95 bucks. But i guess the gloves are essentials. You know what they say, "No glove no ....." well you fill in the blank.

yeah, they're pretty pricey but they look dead-on. Unless something better/cheaper comes along it's the one I'm going with...

Phil

Yea, I think its funny how I hate spending $15 to go to the movies with my wife but I don't think anything about spending $50...$100...$200+ on some quality stuff for my Fett. That's not to say that my wife doesn't think anything about me spending the money.

These gloves really are top quality and you get what you pay for. I am really happy with my pair.

Ed

Hey gang I just got my gloves from Slave 1 and I must rave about them. They are fantastic! Well worth the price tag and will make you all tingly and fuzzy inside. Seriously Dudes and Duders, these gloves are awesome! Thanks Slave!

I thought he wasn't doing gloves for a while?

You got any pics? Of the gloves, that is.

Dude!!!

Pics are a must. And if he`s still doing gloves...there may be hope for my Jodo Kast gloves!!!

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back