Where should I get my mythosaur tattoo?

Navajo! That is incredible!!! Yeah, I know what you mean... I have some on my back as well... I was thinking of getting it on my leg... That isn't too bad. I just don't know how big to get it. I thought more about it, like you said... and even tho i t would be hidden by my sleeve on my arm... out of respect for other people and work, etc... I think on my leg would be better... Alltho I'm going into 3D graphic modeling and some of the artists I've read upon have a few tattoos... and some crazy piercings o_O haha... but you never know where life takes ya you know? heh... so I want it on my leg. You got any more pics of that really awesome design of the skull you have? I like how you incorporated things that meant a lot to you in it. :D

El1te

Navajo! That is incredible!!! Yeah, I know what you mean... I have some on my back as well... I was thinking of getting it on my leg... That isn't too bad. I just don't know how big to get it. I thought more about it, like you said... and even tho i t would be hidden by my sleeve on my arm... out of respect for other people and work, etc... I think on my leg would be better... Alltho I'm going into 3D graphic modeling and some of the artists I've read upon have a few tattoos... and some crazy piercings o_O haha... but you never know where life takes ya you know? heh... so I want it on my leg. You got any more pics of that really awesome design of the skull you have? I like how you incorporated things that meant a lot to you in it. :D

El1te

Yeah man, still working on filling in the color stages. I'm dragging the red, green and blue (which is going on inner thigh) down to the ankle. You can get an idea from here, it'll look a lot different when it's done:

th_IMG_1656.jpg

th_IMG_1657.jpg

th_IMG_1658.jpg

th_IMG_1653.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back