My Custom Design

Well, the lid was done a year ago. The armor was only just started a year ago, and then we had a baby. So 6 months down the road and I'd not done any building at all. I then started and finished my Snow Clone helmet and then back to the Mando armor!

I've been working on the armor now for about 4 weeks straight since picking it up again.

I'm a full-time father to 4 great kids and when they're in school it means I have a lot of free time during the day after my "chores" are done. ;)

Ok, the new boots came today. Much more comfortable for my wide feet! :)

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

Gonna stitch in some velcro to my suit later for my leg plates(thigh and shin armor) and I'll be good to go next time!

DSC00557.JPG

DSC00564.JPG

DSC00567.JPG

DSC00569.JPG

Got my armor finished guys!! Managed to get it all on tonight for my application pics to the Mercs!! :)

My kids managed to get in on the shoot too. LOL!

Congrats on finishing your armor... But you'll learn that you'll never finish the upgrading... You're going to find something new to replace or to add, but come on, that's the fun of this hobby...

With more upgrades means more photos to post up on this thread along with events being attended to. So this thread is not going to be left at the bottom. We will still be seeing those great things to add on. LOL!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back