TDH Insider Ad Update- Ad was declined by LFL-See post 12

That is just sweet. I'm disappointed it won't be in the SW Insider (I may also stick a printout in my copy ;) ) - but that ad is something to be proud of - for everyone involved in and for TDH as a whole! All those costumes are just fantastic! :cheers

It's unfortunate that so much of the world today is driven by corporate greed... The Ad looks extremely well done. I would also like to say keep your heads up everyone, as it may yet come to pass in the future.

Great work everyone. Hope to see something like this in print in the future. Given some of the issues that LFL has been dealing with, and their need to protect license holders I am not totally surprised that the ad is not running.

What a great community we have to pull this all together though eh?

I'm curious...did Jeremy know he was going to be featured in the ad?

The ad really is very professional and well done. I think the flyer idea is great, so all of your hard work isn't confined to just giving us really cool desktop pictures.:D

Very cool and very professional guys! (y)
It's a shame about the decision but with everything that LFL are going through currently we kinda can see why? :facepalm

Wow!! The ad turned out fantastic. :cheers

It is a bummer that it could not go to print in the Insider, but like others have said, it's understandable.

BTW, did I make it in as a shadow? :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back