Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

yeah, stay clear of that ebay cr.ap fabric. I think $80 is really good for the price of an accurate shirt. Inaccurate, not so much... If they can find a place to print and sell for that price, so should we. If the quote comes back much higher, then we can work on it and ask the proprietor of that particular eBay store.

Language guys, language. don't forget the COC. ;):p We may be criminals, but lets be respectable ones. :lol:

I've been practicing my joker voice, and I absoutly can't get it down right. :eek: Still WWWAAAYYY to Richard Nixon-ish. And if I do it in a more lighter voice, way to JFK'ish. :wacko I've got till the end of October to practice, so hopefully I can finish that out here soon, and concentrate on licking my lips later this week. :lol: On a side note.....I hate that double neck of mine. :angry

Edit - Anyone have any audio/video of Joker dialogue?

I can do it a bit... at least a bit better than the You-Tube bum-wholes.

If you really want an audio byte, let me know, I can email it from my phone... too lazy to record it in my studio, bounce it, master it. and convert and upload and post... too long.

Panders pattern with colors from post 150.

pinder91-JokerShirtPattern post 119 with 150 colors.jpg

How long would it take to get Samples? SInce we seem to be down to two. Then we can Vote from there especially then Having Kwally having them in hand can give the best endorsment to which to go with. Or just outright let him decide. THen the day he gets the samples we can get things going and be well ahead (hopefully) going towards Holloween. From the ways things look anyways We all trust Kdub's choice trying to make this as easy on him as possible. Also we should find out if any of us live fairly close to him and network alittle to try to get him some help with the cutting and shipping. i will continue this on another reply. hard to keep reading a long reply in one box. Keep reading below.

So what we need now also. Is start getting address's and anyone that is comfortable with it Phone #'s. so what we really need at this point is a Commitee or Secratery to lighten the load. Keeping in mind that we are still at least a week or two out of the earliest possible time we need everything just to be completly prepared and to make sure everyone interested is for one acounted for so we know how much is needed for each person and make sure we dont over or under order. Still A millon thanks KWALLY we are almost there!!!

Post #165 looks perfect to me.

Just let me know the details on the order and payment instructions when it is set to go. I will e-mail my address then...

This is getting really good! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still kinda wondering on the price but I know what its like trying to figure that out. So no rush. 165 looks perfect or as close to perfect as we can get without haveing the actual shirt:p.

Yeah guys, looks good. Let's just make sure that the color is as deep and bold as possible, because it will get lighter with the print. Like I said before, you will want the pattern a bit deeper blue/purple than it appears so that it ends up that way... Good onya though, mates.

If Samples are something we can get we should get one in the color as is then one with the deeper colors to see just how much lighter it will come. Price with as many people in on this including some that are wanting enough for multiples this will be a very reasonable price. As far as I personally go I'd prefer to pay over Paypal. THat would put all the money in place and if something were to happen where this was not to work out. THe money is in one place and easily returned. So I know none of us are in an extreme rush (Besides Just Being GIDDY!) but we will have to start thinking about a set in stone deadline payment. We dont want to have Kwally paying for half this order because he's waiting on us. I say lets be ready and do this right.

I agree with the PayPal method. It will keep it all in one safe location should anything go wrong. That way Kwally can oversee all of the funds and not be left out in the cold on the order. Also, it would allow anyone wanting to donate the chance to throw in extra cash.

No rush, but I do think that many of us are looking at wanting the material before Halloween, in order to make shirts in time.
I think a deadline on payment and a deadline on arrival of the material are needed to keep things on track.

I think this project will turn out quite well considering the vast number of people that are invovled.

Thanks again, Kwally for all your efforts... (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the PayPal method. It will keep it all in one safe location should anything go wrong. That way Kwally can oversee all of the funds and not be left out in the cold on the order. Also, it would allow anyone wanting to donate the chance to throw in extra cash.

No rush, but I do think that many of us are looking at wanting the material before Halloween, in order to make shirts in time.

I think this project will turn out quite well considering the vast number of people that are invovled.

Thanks again, Kwally for all your efforts... (y)

Pft, I need mine in 20! Haha!
Really, I do though. So..what is the ETA on this? Also, I would prefer to pay you in a money order..just because I have no credit card, but I am reliable in my payment.:):):) Let me know.

Yes...price. :p

Not in the best financial situation at the moment, but I NEED this fabric! I don't care if I go broke.

By the way, how much would a typical dress shirt cost to have sewn? I could barely get by sewing a vest for my Mando. :lol:

Like I said not to rush things just hoping to make things go much more smoothly and have extra time to spare and if need be have everything easily refunded. I know Kwally said he wasnt going to be able to be on as much for a bit here, but for right now at the very least should put a cut off date to at the least have a solid Idea of who all is going to be buying and how much. Then give a set period of time to which we get those people who are in on this to pay their portion. So then we can order and give time to have the fabric divi'ed up and sent out so then those who are making their shirts have time to do so and then us lazy folk (Like me) who are desperatly hoping to get someone else to make their shirts can also do so. I mean when it comes down to it we all dont want to be walking around in our nice screen acurate vests and ties that are hanging over our bare chests like some 70's rockstar do we? LOL! We got time, but we need order at this point as so we have more time to understand and be able to be Agents of Chaos. So as it is Kwally's baby no move without his word. We'll just continue to hammer this process out.

. I mean when it comes down to it we all dont want to be walking around in our nice screen acurate vests and ties that are hanging over our bare chests like some 70's rockstar do we?

No one wants to see me do that. :lol:

If we're going to start listing amounts, I think I'll need at least 3 yards. I'm a bigger guy so I'll need enough for a XL. Depending on the price, I might even go in for 6 if I ever lose enough weight to make a smaller shirt.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back