Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

since we pretty much have the pattern. We should try and vote. If you can put a survey box on here with 3 color sets (hex and fabric) and settle when at least a third or half the people have voted. the Hex size can always be decided later.

I'm going to put my vote for post 119. Pinder91's pattern with the correct color on a white fabric. It is really hard to realize that it is on a white fabric for some of you guys, but I REALLY agree with WGoble. If you really concentrate on the pattern you can see the white. Put a white sheet of paper next to it to help your eyes distinguish the colors.

I am with Kwally and WGoble completely. I bow to you both. (y)
No further questioning about the pattern, the color, the background, or the size. I would totally go with the #119 pattern and color, on a white material, with a 1 inch side on the hexagons. That is my final vote.

That is the shirt I think would look most like the one from the film, it is the one that I would want to own, and I think it will make most of us very, very happy... :D

Go Kwally, Go!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree at this point. The white looks the most accurate. Who knew when I asked to buy a shirt like this, it would cause this much hype.:lol:

This is my vote for sure. Pinder's pattern in this color on white.
pinder91-JokerShirtPatterncolor20ed.gif

Yeah, definitely the white with the 119 pattern. I'm getting really excited about this(y)

I might even go for enough material for 2 shirts just to have a backup!

Yeah guys, definitely glad to clear that up...

You guys can call me Wes by the way.

I'm gonna buy some extra fabric hopefully and make a cadet cap and patwork some chucks with it. (sounds kind of lame I know, but I think the end result will be cool and original.)

I hate to p-i-s-s in the bucket again,
jokershirt1.gif

lol, but i think printing on a WHITE fabric, you will need to use these colors. I mean, still you the pattern from post 119, but it looks washed out slightly... make the colors more pronounced like this. Imagine what they will look like on a white fabric... it will be slightly translucent with the right lighting. I've noticed with the fabrics, they come back a severely brighter sometimes... I'd go pretty harsh with the navy/violet color, and leave the base a basic white...

Look at both patterns with the art book scan and the jokers shoulder all at the same time... you will see what i mean. I promise...

I saw Toby's pattern before he printed it, and it was DEFINITELY very distinct in its colors and they were VERY bold as the pattern i just posted is. post 119 still has that violet cast all across it and the blue is pretty weak...

just saying...

i love you guys (don't hate me, i only say this because i have had so many failed attempts at this shirt, i know what WON'T be right :p) The point is, that EVEN if the 119 pattern has the look you want for your shirt (even though it is off) it will NOT look that way one white fabric... just trying to be crystal clear so no one gets let down or feels they could have a better product... We will work it out, I promise.

-Wes

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet deal... now, if we can just get the colors to match with the previous pattern and be completely bold and distinguished... we are set.

I would do it, but I'm not on my computer with the right software :p

Well, cool. All we really need other than THAT is a quote... Come on Kwally!

Rock on.

We've already had discussion of that shirt over at the rpf....it is terrible!! VERY VERY OFF!! The color and hexagons are no where near the "real" pattern used in the movie. It would obviously work for a quick halloween costume, but I can't justify $80 for a very inaccurate shirt.

We've already had discussion of that shirt over at the rpf....it is terrible!! VERY VERY OFF!! The color and hexagons are no where near the "real" pattern used in the movie. It would obviously work for a quick halloween costume, but I can't justify $80 for a very inaccurate shirt.
good point, it was very hard to tell from the ****** ebay pictures as to how accurate the hex shapes were and the color.

I agree, it doesn't look that accurate from the bad pics. Imagine if they were good. I say we stick with what we have, OR we could chip in and have a shirt made from the two colors we are fighting over and then vote off of that. Just my idea

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back