Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

Well guys...I have the swatch and the fabric weight and printing looks beautiful!! I'm now going ahead with a color match. If everything goes as planned, I'll start taking orders really really soon!! Just keep checking!!!

D@mn, kwally...I'm pissing in my pants, dude....:D
Rob

Ohhh, buddy. If the tension were any thicker, you could cut it with a... potato peeler. ;)

For reals: I obsessively-compulsively check the status of this thread three times a day. The day the swatch is posted I know I will dance.

OKAY EVERYONE HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

There will be two pair of suspenders (braces) starting around $30. My first attempt (NOT PICTURED) and my second attempt (the pair above). There will also be two of the infamous "smiley face" vest button for those interested, staring around $1, and finally there will be one pair of replica socks (not tabio) starting around $10. These items are all new and never worn. These are all just extra now...

Again, please do not blow up this site with questions or comments. I just wanted everyone here to have the inside information about the pending sale of my leftover items...

Thanks!!! :D
D'oh, i bidded against myself for the buttons trying to increase my desired amount for 1 to 2..... fail.

Well guys...I have the swatch and the fabric weight and printing looks beautiful!! I'm now going ahead with a color match. If everything goes as planned, I'll start taking orders really really soon!! Just keep checking!!!

Holy @#$%!!! That is music to my ears!!! (y):D(y):D

********happy dance*******:lol:thumbsup:

My GOD is that music to my ears as well. I was so antsy as to if the vector would come out right or if their computers would hate it

Here are my pants. (details below)

These were originally a light grey with white pinstripes, 100% wool, $20 pair of grey slacks from Macy's.

Sinister:

Do you happen to have the exact information on the brand and style of the pants? I was over at Macy's tonight looking and I saw "The Dylan" from Calvin Klein on the sale rack in a light gray pinstripe. Is that what you used or was it some other type?

And here's the first run makeup test I did this weekend...need to deepen the scars still and add a little latex.

SN850028.jpg

im practically dyeing of excitement for seeing this swatch!!

nathair nice make up, did you do the scars with rigid collodion?.. i think the im gunna say..left? scar (the one that looks like a hole) needs to be closer to you lip as you cant really see it in this pic but the "smile" scar looks good, but yer does need to be deeper :)

swatch swatch swatch! LOL!

Sinister:

Do you happen to have the exact information on the brand and style of the pants? I was over at Macy's tonight looking and I saw "The Dylan" from Calvin Klein on the sale rack in a light gray pinstripe. Is that what you used or was it some other type?

Yeah, Sin...the pants are whoopin' me, too....share the wealth, bro!:)

And here's the first run makeup test I did this weekend...need to deepen the scars still and add a little latex.

Looks good, Nathair!(y)
Rob

Hello, I'm interest Joker's Hexagon Fabric Print Shirt.
Which pattern decided it?? Is it Pinder91??
And i wish you retouch part SEVEN pointed out.
Can you tell me which material and how was printed by which way?
how much per 1yard? Can you deliver it to South Korea?
and Can i buy after i compare with your sample?? Can you offer sample? if it's a high quality i really wanna but that.

dont think a price has been confirmed yet...

bring on the swatch! lol! To tell ya the truth i wouldn't be fussed about color match just the design i mean its still going to look light blue/lavender once its printed on white..

from what i know re-touching any of that vector is completely outta the question. it has been EXTENSIVELY worked on to get it that accurate from what i remember reading, and the pattern has been sent to the printer already (hence the swatch being received soon by Kwally).

that being said- i would think of two other things: first being that sending a sample to anyplace near China is risky due to the possibility/probababilty of this being extensively copied (this is not meant to insult the South Korean by any means- i am just saying that it is/could be risky as to the motives of this person for nobody knows anybody on here really). the other thing i would very much think of is the possible shipping charges to anywhere that far away.

Ok guys, I'm going to open the order thread in a couple minutes...just let me type it all up and make everything CRYSTAL clear....ya...I'm not shipping out samples buddy...especially out of the country...i'm just one guy...not an entire company!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back