Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

So is the order of people still in line? I initially was in the 60 range but im sure alot of people dropped out by now ahead of me..And we have a gang of new people im sure.. Will it be a mad scramble in the ordering thread?Anyways just wondering how it's gonna work, I do need mine before Halloween.. Wouldn't want to be placed on a second order or something depending on number of people.

BTW great job on the design! Looks sick..Kwally, seri and pin you guys rock! And to all those that supported these guys and made em work their arse off to our benefit...:D

Awesome work... I shall toast thee with my heartiest wine.

I love this so much... if we are still at $20-25/yard I want 6. Yippee.

Sinister, honestly, awesome job on the shoes again. Every time I look at them, they look better. Another thing, would you want to check your Macy's and see if they have another set of pants like that? If so, PM me, brother.

Thank you Kwally, Sereiana, and Pin!

Looks great so far. The only thing I noticed was that the "oriental" pattern, as I call it (lines with squares at alternating intersections) is mirrored from row to row. Maybe you saw something in the pattern that I didn't. The "diamonds" pattern looks great, but has an extra diamond showing along each vertical side. The "ninja stars" pattern is also slightly altered. I'm guessing that this is all due to the nature of getting the vector to do its thing, as I have no idea how they work. I can't wait to see this printed though. Great job Sereiana!

I PMed pinder for more details - theres only so much left I can do, though. Rest assured I'll do what I can. The oriental pattern is tweakable but the remainder of it isnt so much. All the same It's sooooo close (but I'm all for getting it as exact as possible to the best of my ability.

Sere forget what these freaks (in a nice way) are saying and leave the design as is. If anyone comes up to me Halloween night and says I have one less square or something is not aligned perfectly I will knock em out cold. (just as a real joker would!) This is getting ridiculous on the little nitpicking from this design..Maybe no one is but it just seems like it..They put no work in (except obviously pinder which has a right) and should be doing backflips over getting a shirt this accurate.

Lets get her done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sere forget what these freaks (in a nice way) are saying and leave the design as is. If anyone comes up to me Halloween night and says I have one less square or something is not aligned perfectly I will knock em out cold. (just as a real joker would!) This is getting ridiculous on the little nitpicking from this design..Maybe no one is but it just seems like it..They put no work in (except obviously pinder which has a right) and should be doing backflips over getting a shirt this accurate.

Lets get her done!

I figured I'd inquire with pinder to see if it was something glaring. It's not, actually. At this point the only tweak I could even make is to the oriental pattern. The other bits are so mired in the design itself that I'd almost have to take it back to scratch to fix it - and honestly I DONT have that in me. Doing this and feeling like I wasnt getting it done fast enough almost made me have a minor breakdown on thursday night (every little thing kept protesting and not doing what I told it to or needed to be repaired somehow).

Been watching the thread since about page two and finally got around to registering last night. First off I'd like to thank everyone for their great input to parts for this costume and suggestions all around. I don't know if thanks would be enough to those who've donated their skills to create and perfect the pattern but I'm offering them up to them as well.

Now to offer my own part, if anyone is looking for the makeup still I'd recommend fxsupply.com. I ordered from there a couple of years ago for a Beast costume I made (lots of blue body paint) and shipping was prompt and they have some good price points as well. Not only that, but if you're in need of a little advice on what or how much to order, I've found them to be quite helpful. I've already placed my order for some of their generic white body paint for my face and some other random items.

As for the threads, if the fabric list is still going, I'd like to jump on at #67 or where ever we're at now with 5 yards. It's a wonderful creation you've teamed up to make and I'd hate to miss out.

Ok guys....for the record...this is how this is going to work. Im going to open a new thread here and at therpf titled: Joker Hexagon Shirt Order Price:"whatever the final price is...$24-25 a yard". I will then start taking actual payments for your yardage. I will put all the details in the new thread. This will be strictly for orders...NO discussion. I love forums and all that good stuff, but I'm REALLY busy right now, and I need this thread to stay tidy. Production will take around 2-3 weeks. I will then package everyone's fabric and ship together in one weekend. Keep posted!

Sounds good, Kwally...be sure to post that payment thread link here for folks who don't know TDH that well...save them from having to surf endlessly for it....:)
Rob

Another good hi-rez shot of the shirt...
dk0039pn3.gif

dk0039pn3.jpg

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured I'd inquire with pinder to see if it was something glaring. It's not, actually. At this point the only tweak I could even make is to the oriental pattern. The other bits are so mired in the design itself that I'd almost have to take it back to scratch to fix it - and honestly I DONT have that in me. Doing this and feeling like I wasnt getting it done fast enough almost made me have a minor breakdown on thursday night (every little thing kept protesting and not doing what I told it to or needed to be repaired somehow).

I could tell by some of your posts you were stressed as hell man just want you to be ok.! I know we have some hardcore guys here who demand perfection, but I was extremely happy with the design a few drafts ago. Want to keep you healthy, we might need you for the next joker project!;)

So Kwally, would you be willing to work with me on accepting a Money Order/Check? I'd get one ASAP, just for you. ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back