Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

they arent accurate... the ones on ebay - i have been SO detailed about this its rediculous but not cheap. I do special FX makeup (I am not pro working per say but I do have occasional jobs) - this are being done in silicone - properly

Are you using your own life cast to maintain the curvature of the cheek areas? Are you using plat-sil? If so what kind of deadener are you using? I'd love to see how these turn out.

fyi...this is gonna be friggen amazing when its all said and done...with the high res vector digitally printed...gonna be swweeet and i noticed some *** stole the original design and is trying to sell it on ebay in "sheets"...people suck what can i say

fyi...this is gonna be friggen amazing when its all said and done...with the high res vector digitally printed...gonna be swweeet and i noticed some *** stole the original design and is trying to sell it on ebay in "sheets"...people suck what can i say

Its okay ... afterall its not the final and its certainly not in the right order ^_- Still a subpar piece. HOWEVER this makes me very cautious about posting the pattern here in more than a sample with TONS of watermarking and low res - or outside of PM - perhaps.

There is a LOT of work in all of this by lots of people I dont intend to just have some shmuck sell it ... in sheets o_O

trrrrue you def need to watermark this final pattern..AND dont make it the full size....but then i guess we cant see the full details hmm..i hate people...they even bought the tie i made on zazzle...and trying to sell it for way more then its worth...and they talk like they made it and it takes like 10days to make or sumthing and he says he has 10 avail. but really what that is is that when they 'buy it now' he will buy it from zazzle for cheap and sell it for way more then i intended to help people out...,.some people just look to steal and make money i guess because its so popular

Just watermark it as much as you can without completely obscuring the patterns, just enough so we get the gist of it, but no one can sell it without getting horrible feedback from buyers about the watermark.

Oh, and I'd like to get 4 yards please. I posted earlier about that but didn't see the amount next to my name. From the graph LSFU posted, that should be more than enough for me. I just can't bring myself to have only part of the shirt made in this fabric, I need the whole thing. :D

Funny thing, the Western pattern I was looking at said I'd need less yardage for a long overcoat than for a dress shirt. :wacko

Hey guys, sorry about not being able to hop on and post some pics of the shoes. As promised but a little late:

0811081759.jpg

0816081248.jpg
0816081249.jpg

The shoes do curl up slightly on the front and they have that distressed look. Of all the shoes I looked for these came the closest.

wow... 8 bucks for a piece of Iron-on paper... I went the iron-on transfer route... It doesn't work... it is a suit of armor. I was bulletproof, practically.

See my earlier posts on this thread about where to get and how to make these beauties... ;)

Yeah, those look really nice Sinister, the real question I have for you is how comfortable are they? After all, we are all aware that dress shoes are the most fiendish device of torture ever invented by the devil.

I am unfortunatly going to have to back out of this at the moment. it's a little too pricey for my horrible sewing skillz. sorry Good luck to the rest of you who end up getting it!

we are down to $25ish and +$3 if you are going to pay with paypal though as far as I know so far Money's not being collected just yet. Also the print pattern we have is amazing especially getting outta the Dark Knight about an hour ago and my 6th time seeing it. Yeah Its :love:love:love.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back