Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

Yea as I said the above main pattern is too light, it is ment to be printed on a blueish colored material. Your best bet would be to find material that is close to that light bluish purple color and have it printed on that rather then pay to have the shirt printed in two colors (as that would drive the price up considerably!).

Here's the two fan-made patterns I snagged....
patterneg5.gif

jokershirtpattern1wn8.gif

Here's a good hi-rez shot of the shirt color....
creepyyikes.gif

And a shot of the shirt pattern....this pic is REALLY hi-rez in original form, at 2167 x 3250 (5.6 MB), and you can see the patterns up-close...PM me if you need a copy emailed to you....
darkknight1.gif

Rob

Ok, that one looks pretty good. I have another pattern that FettFan54 posted over in the cargo hold. You guys just tell me which one you think looks better.
pattern.png

i think this one fits the bill if you compare it to the image of Heath above.

in fact, it looks very close indeed

I disagree I think the Fettfan pattern is too uniform and if you look closely at the real shirt the patten is much more random that his. I am not saying his isn't nice but it's not 100% accurate. Also his is missing some of the tiles from the original. I think jarvis's patten is as close to the real deal as possible. He is updating his based on pictures taken of the screen used costume seen in person not just from the movie.

Will you give out the name of this company. Myself and a friend have the patters for a spidey costume and we need someone to be aboe to print it up on fabrick for us. Thanks

i've already pm'd but just so we have a count, i'm in too.

i also understand that i am a complete stranger to y'all, so hi everyone!!! heh

Anyone want to go post an interest thread over on the RPF there seems to be some people that would be interested in some fabric over there as well.

I'll make a thread on the rpf tonight for my run and update the list with TDH + RPF so we can all see the #'s. I think this is going to be huge!! My girlfriend is going to laugh her butt off when I get 300 yds of fabric!! HAHA!!

I'll have to say that the Jarvis pattern is our best bet right now. It looks really really close to the true fabric, and unless someone gets an actual screen used shirt in hand, we will never get it 100% right. I think we'll get 99.9%, but maybe not 100%. I made a thread over at the rpf. I'll release the name of the company after I have the order in and confirmed. You gotta understand that this is a textile company that supplies designer clothes. I don't want a ton of people calling them and asking for the same thing we're trying to do....it really is a delicate situation to get this done domestically as I don't have a "real" business. The spidey suit idea would be sweet because these guys can digitally print on lycra!!!

If we get around 30-40 people that would be AWESOME!!! The whole cutting and shipping part on my end will suck...but i think the price is going to be very reasonable.

this is going to be such a great idea. i've not seen this before where people all band together on a forum to get someting done, i hope it all works out!!! (fingers crossed cuz i really want this shirt!!)

i had a joker costume attempt some time ago, if i can find the pic i'll oout it up

Well guys! This is getting bigger than I ever imagined! We have a TON of people overnight over at the rpf! Right now I count about 23. I'll try and update the list tonight as I got to get to work. I got an Irish fest this weekend so I'll pry be awol until Sunday night. I'll let you all now where we stand on Monday.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back