Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

well seeing as you are poor....you could just order the 400 you thought of at first and then sell to the people on here who need some and then take it to ebay and sell the rest there at a resonable price...not 750 for a complete shirt lol make auctions for fabric for sizes.. like 2yd one for small 3-4 yards for a medium etc...and sell it for a buy it now price....you could make bank w/o robbing people ya know... and do u know if 3yds is enough for a medium shirt?? lol

~replica joker tie and joker cards!! ~http://www.zazzle.com/jokertie/products~​

heres my card....​

WOW AMAZING!! its prob better to go cotton...more breathable id think...and is the price for us 20$ a yard?? or more seeing as you have to pay for the base fabric as well... if this is the case i may go an extra yard to make sure.. but ya def go with this company! i bet everyone will be back in seeing as alot of people were looking for 20$ a yard...now all we need is a FINISHED FINAL DESIGN AND COLOR ASAP any word of this yet

~replica joker tie and joker cards!! ~[http://www.zazzle.com/jokertie/products~​

heres my card....​

well seeing as you are poor....you could just order the 400 you thought of at first and then sell to the people on here who need some and then take it to ebay and sell the rest there at a resonable price...not 750 for a complete shirt lol make auctions for fabric for sizes.. like 2yd one for small 3-4 yards for a medium etc...and sell it for a buy it now price....you could make bank w/o robbing people ya know... and do u know if 3yds is enough for a medium shirt?? lol

~replica joker tie and joker cards!! ~http://www.zazzle.com/jokertie/products~​

heres my card....​

Ummm....I really don't know what you're trying to say but...I never said I was poor dude...I have $3000 to commit to this..just not $12k. I'm a Navy ROTC student meaning I'm a Navy officer in training. I go to college for free...soooo I don't know how I'm poor....I just can't afford to have people say they're interested and then back out.

First thing to do is set up a group paypal account - this will allow you to take credit card - however if you chose to pay with credit card via paypal there ARE related fees - and that should be transfered to the purchaser (its not much).
After you've set that up
I think that it'll be time to create a new thread and then try to get the word out on as many costuming forums as possible!

And contact the folks over at
http://www.costumersguide.com/
see if they'll post that on their front news page with your email and a link to the NEW order only thread.

Also
www.cosplay.com
create a thread there - there are a lot of people who would be interested in such things; there.

And of course over at superherohype.

Another option is to put this up for purchase on ebay with all the info regarding the fact that it is to BE purchased - I'd only put it out there after you've confirmed and taken deposits from those who are definate buyers. Put up the quanity of leftover yards that you want to fill in with all pertinent info including yardage required for shirts. Acept no payments until auction closes in case something should fall through.

But I'm getting the word out to everyone I know to see if I can bring in more yardage.

WOW AMAZING!! its prob better to go cotton...more breathable id think...and is the price for us 20$ a yard?? or more seeing as you have to pay for the base fabric as well... if this is the case i may go an extra yard to make sure..

~replica joker tie and joker cards!! ~[http://www.zazzle.com/jokertie/products~​

heres my card....​

The price might be around $20-25 depending on the price I get for fabric, shipping, blah blah...but that is considerably cheaper than $35 or even the $30! You guys should eat this up now!

I DO need mine before Halloween, and I want at LEAST 3 yards, mabey 4. Would you please please please please please accept a Money Order? :eek:

You should see how much the gentleman at the company wants if HE gets the fabric - he may have better contacts that he typically orders in bulk from anyways.

i think someone posted this but jc penny has pretty similar ties for $20 right now. only found two color combos and this was this best one.

wurvpz.jpg

I figured most people would want to pay via paypal, but i'd prefer a certified check as paypal's fees are getting ridiculous. We can talk payment later. I can't do anything until the graphic is in a perfect vector format as a repeating block. That means if you put the block down, you can put the same one above, below, and on the sides and it will line up perfectly. I have no idea how to do this. WE NEED A GRAPHIC DESIGNER!!

sorry i mis-spoke i assumed i guess if ur in college then your poor cuz thats usually what happens lol. im not eating it up im gorging! this is the best idea and option for shirt ever. post this in a frew forums around here and it will def be back up to 400+yds for sure. ull have no problem selling it all. put me down for 3yds for halloween. i think that will make a medium shirt for me...hope so at least...so ill be the first person on your new list.

~replica joker tie and joker cards!! ~[http://www.zazzle.com/jokertie/products~

heres my card....

Told you - let me take a crack at the vector - guys... I'll take a look at it tonight.
Are there stipulations as to how large the image can be?

NICE!! alright with the initial price I would've had to drop down to only one shirt. Now I'll stick with enough for 2 (6 yds).

Kwally, if there are time limitations I'll get one now for halloween to free up a spot for someone else. If not, then I'll go with 6yds up front.

Oh, I got my shoes in yesterday (soho lab - greene road)! I'll post pics of those with my socks on when I get home. (y)

I figured most people would want to pay via paypal, but i'd prefer a certified check as paypal's fees are getting ridiculous. We can talk payment later. I can't do anything until the graphic is in a perfect vector format as a repeating block. That means if you put the block down, you can put the same one above, below, and on the sides and it will line up perfectly. I have no idea how to do this. WE NEED A GRAPHIC DESIGNER!!

Ok, go ahead and put my down for at least 4 yards. :)

(We proboly need to have a sperate thread for Joker costume discussion,etc. right about now. lol. This thread takes along time to load and is getting to be sloppy with all of us posting in it. :p;):lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
If its a 45" bolt put me down for 6 yards if its a 60" bolt put me down for 5 yards
I preffer more cotton as it breaths better however it would need to be ironed not sure how the print will hold up.
Thanks

Now 20 bucks a yard is more like it....:)...didn't mean to start any hate here....just trying to watch the personal costuming budget, and I was primarily speaking for a lot of guys and gals that were thinking "whoa!" when they saw that initial 35-40 buck-per-yard quote...

For the record, eBay cannot be used as an accurate comparison for relative values of costume items...there are a few guys out there who will pay 900 bucks for a shirt (and drive the price up through fanatical interest), but, before Kwally graciously accepted this challenge, and that was the only option for a SA Joker shirt, how many of you actually went out and dropped that of dough on that eBay shirt? I'll be not one....;)

Kwally, be sure to post a pic of the swatch when you get it...:)
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
(y)OMG!!! $20 is Ridicuoulous I may have to add a couple more yards to have a third shirt. I'll decide tommorow on that dont want to be too greedy.:love Cant wait!!!!

so for a skinny dude like me, whats the number of yards for a small shirt? and how much would it cost extra (if this possible, i dont want to assume anything) to pay for it an actual shirt to be sewn together?

if thats going too far then call me on it! heh

Hey Kwally,

I am one that does need the material before Halloween in order to make my shirt in time.
Thanks agian for all your hard work...(y)

Sincerely,
Chris (Sinister)

If this helps speed up the process...
I would be happy to pay extra for faster shipping too...

I will put my vote in for the more cotton material...

Also, thanks for wheeling and dealig to get the price down!!! :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back