Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

Iam I seeing this pattern correctly?. It looks to me that the squares are not all the same size. Granted, it could just be an illusion, but it does give the design more character.

honeycomb2a.jpg

Honeycomb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I love the one of Joker jumping over Batman.

I think it might be the way they printed it and the fabric used. I'm thinking they might have used a white fabric as a base, but the patterns on the shirt are so tiny and condensed, it might have bled through slightly to what little bit the base fabric actually shows through. I'm not a fabric printing expert, so I'm not sure if that's possible, but right now I'm inclined to think that.

The square pattern I think is just an optical illusion of sorts. They all look the same size to me, but where the fabric folds away from the camera, they look smaller.

I think I am seeing the hex from two different angles that is making it appear to be two different patterns.

Love the pics near the end of the last page. Still one of my favorite parts when the henchmen trys to take off the bats mask. BZZZZ BZZZZ HA HAHAHA HAA!!!

I found this gem at Sears today! Thanks for whoever it was to push me in the right direction. :lol: I looked for a button down shirt and vest as well at the thrift stores, and all I could find for vests was ONE white vest from The Coat Factory, but it didn't have a collar on it. :facepalm

The Tie looks ALOT more greener and close in person. -
tie001.jpg

Guys, I know you want this asap, but I'm REALLY trying to get it done! The problem is communication. I'm waiting for the vice preisdent to call me back. I've been emailing him through his personal email address, but we need to physically talk to get everything finalized. It took over five days to get him to return some of my emails. He then asked me to reply with my phone number. The only problem was I was gone last week and have a week left to get my iphone 3g...darn! Soooo, I just forwarded my girlfriend's phone number to him on Saturday (I even changed her answering machine saying it was me!). I asked him to call asap around noon so I could be sure to be by the phone. I'm working really really hard to get this done for you guys because I REALLY REALLY want it too.

As far as Halloween goes....production time is around 2-3 weeks. I can get it cut and sent within days of getting it. If everything works out the way I want, you should have a couple weeks to make or have it made. Hope this calms some nerves. If worse comes to worse and there isn't enough time for Halloween, I'm guessing that most will still be interested. I'm going as Boba for Halloween, but I still want a full Joker mannequin. I'm actually starting a Heath Ledger scuplt as the Joker for the mannequin head. I've seen that most sculpts have really deep wrinkles which makes him look like an old grandma...I plan to correct that!

Awsome, glad to hear well have a few weeks to work on them. I think we may end up tackling the vest next anyway. But does anyone have any good patterns for the button down shirt or vest in the first place? I found some women's vest patterns in Mcalls,etc. books, but couldn't find anything for men's button down shirts.

Well, boys! I just got Pinder's latest pattern, and it is ready to print!! I really really think this is the one! The cirle pattern with the little triangle IS in Pinder's pattern. You just have to look closely because the triangles are at a 45 degree angle. IT IS THERE!! Let's here what you think.

PinderFINAL.jpg

Ok guys...I think it is time to start tackling a big part of this run...getting everyone's order. Just pm me with the exact amount of fabric you need. NO FRACTIONS OF A YARD!!! If you need 3 1/2 yds...you order 4yds...I really need to get a solid (no longer rough) estimate of what I'm looking at. My initial estimates were around 400 yds...but I think that has gone up a tad...just do this asap! THANKS!

How much does a medium shirt take?? Anyone know

Depends on your size? I'm 5'5" and to have my Fett jumpsuit made, I went with 4 yards of material, more than enough.

Again pending price, I'm good with 4 yards. I have a bud that needs some so he's in with me. :)

Thanks. :cheers

Stay safe,

Tim.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back