Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

Im ridicoulously pale and skinny at this point myself LOL! So I'd be plenty unsightly as well my skin glowing in the dark through the vest. Only guy that dosnt need a flashlight to trick and treat. I'm hoping to get two shirts made myself. one for the costume and one Job interviews and stuff like that. Help people remember me.

one for the costume and one Job interviews and stuff like that. Help people remember me.

The shirt or the make-up? :lol:p;)

I decided to play around with some make-up myself tonight, couldn't find any good white, or anything red enough localy, guess I'll hafe to look elsewhere. :eek: Still need scars, and threads. Because a Wal-Mart shirt isn't canon. :lol:

Aug1008032.jpg

Not bad on the make up... head over to the SHH forum and check out some of the make up jobs over there. They went from totally inaccurate to some being dead on. I'm not so great at it as of yet, but it will get better.

WOH!! Hey, guys!! Looks like a lot has been said since I've been on! Well, I have been thinking the exact thing. As far as payment is going to go....I thought that the best thing for me is as follows: I get a set in stone price per yard (hopefully tomorrow or soon after), everyone CONFIRMS how much they want, buyers pay by whatever method is convient, I place an order with a considerable buffer zone (I have a healthy portion in my bank account to do this), I get fabric in hand, I cut the fabric, package, and send out. I know that my girlfriend and I can get all 60 some orders cut and packaged over a weekend. Just bear with me here guys. I was hoping to have the order placed already, but it took a while just to get the company vice president's phone number. This all should be done shortly!!! Btw...if something goes sour...please don't kill me!!!:facepalm

I also saw TDK in imax tonight...IT WAS AMAZING!! I payed close attention to the pattern on the shirt. There is absolutely no doubt that the base fabric is pure white. We may have a couple made up hexagons and be missing some, but it is probably too late to fix that now...oh well. If anyone rules at photoshop and wants me to explain what is wrong with pinder's pattern..just pm me

You guys are great.

Kwally, you are a good man... some day people will write songs of you. Well, maybe not, but it sounded cool.

Not bad on the make up... head over to the SHH forum and check out some of the make up jobs over there. They went from totally inaccurate to some being dead on. I'm not so great at it as of yet, but it will get better.

Wow, 130 pages to go threw. :eek: I may be there for a while. :lol: Does anyone know of any place with reasonably priced scares?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jodo, look into this stuff called rigid collodion. Application is fairly simple and the effect is pretty good. I know I reversed it but I was really eager to try the stuff.

0719081234.jpg

Then I dabbled a bit in photoshop since it was late and I didn't feel like putting on the makeup.

l_eced4c105e2fc9209e99146a860e5cfe.jpg

Am I miss interpreting this honeycomb? I drew up a cartoon on what I see, but I have not seen anyone incorporate this design yet. Also attached it the ref photo I am using. Has this one been left off or is everyone seeing something different?

Honeycomb1.jpg

honeycomb1a.jpg

wow that looks good. What is it exactly

it's a clear liquid that somewhat smells like acetone. as it dries it pulls the skin closer together to resemble a scar. It dries real quick too. I picked up a bottle of it off of ebay, any online movie makeup store should sell it.

though taking it off is like pulling off a bandaid.

Seven!!! You rule!! That is one of the two hexagons I was talking about!! The one you drew up is really really easy to see in an imax!! NICE!!!

Pretty excited to finally hopefully have a price figured out. KWALLy Is TDK any different in IMAX Storywise? Im sure the sound and picture are TOO INCREDIBLE!!! I've seen it 6times on normal theatre screens Im still going to see it in Imax myself at least once! (y)

I'm going to have to see it again (not that I'm complaining =D ) to try and catch some more of these patterns. I'm going cross-eyed from scrutinizing hi-res photos.

How many do we have now that are spot on?

it's a clear liquid that somewhat smells like acetone. as it dries it pulls the skin closer together to resemble a scar. It dries real quick too. I picked up a bottle of it off of ebay, any online movie makeup store should sell it.

though taking it off is like pulling off a bandaid.

...And the more you use, the deeper the scars get...it's good stuff!

I'm with everyone here about using the white shirt base...and I know the eBay fabric is cr@ppy (pattern-wise), but it's only a matter of time before somebody snags a more SA pattern version (from here or SHH), and starts a run of that for eBay...the ugly stuff there is going for 60 bucks for 3.5 yards...that's roughly 18 bucks a yard...hopefully, we can get a better pattern and a better price, considering all the interest in this....

...oh, and Halloween is only about 60 days out, for those of us wanting to make that as a deadline....:)
Rob

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back