Anyone seen or spoken to Ruffkintoy?

No excuses, was just letting people know. How's it my fault the car died on the way to shipping stuff? If you think I'm lying I'll glading send the bill your way so you can see for yourself. Man, get yelled at for not posting on TDH about stuff and get yelled at when I do.

you can't win for losing........

From an outsiders point. Maybe its just peoples frustration. Probably the mindset of "Man its always something."

You gotta understand where they are coming from.

I understand the waiting thing, I've been there lots of times. I don't just make and sell I also buy from others, so I know. I posted the other day that his would be going out today or tomorrow, they will still go tomorrow. I tried to ship today but that happened.

I understand the waiting thing, I've been there lots of times. I don't just make and sell I also buy from others, so I know. I posted the other day that his would be going out today or tomorrow, they will still go tomorrow. I tried to ship today but that happened.

I can relate but man Ive NEVER waited for anything 8 months +

I can relate but man Ive NEVER waited for anything 8 months +

Nothing was ever meant to be the way it is, I didn't plan for anything to take so long.
Like I said, I've waited for stuff so I know how it is and I'm sorry to everyone that has been waiting. The wait is almost over for all as I'm down to almost no Fett orders.

Dam ruffkin they getting brutal on you. Would you be interested in giving boba fett up I would be interested in buying the molds. This way the molds stay in good use and you can have a bit less stress from TDH group please let me know your answer. Or maybe work out something that can benifit everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
The car took longer than planned. I just got it back yesterday evening. I couldn't get ahold of the car to ship wednesday like I thought I could.
Got stuff shipped today and sent tracking numbers through PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dam ruffkin they getting brutal on you. Would you be interested in giving boba fett up I would be interested in buying the molds. This way the molds stay in good use and you can have a bit less stress from TDH group please let me know your answer. Or maybe work out something that can benifit everyone

LOL, No I'm not interested in giving up Fett. Why would I be?
What do you mean work something out that can benefit everyone?

Posted in the other thread,sent a pm to BH with trackin number as well. Girth has been shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
well seems like you was having trouble .....thought you would wanna split the work

Oh ok, I appreciate the offer and if I ever do need help I'll let you know. I just had several things that popped up one right after another and just got behind. I'm back on track now and will handle things differently this time if something happens like that again. I'm sorry to everyone that had to wait for a long time on their stuff and to anyone that got some bad castings. I'm hooking Stussy up with new parts and if anyone else has anything just let me know. I'll be here alot more often now to keep up on things here.

Oh ok, I appreciate the offer and if I ever do need help I'll let you know. I just had several things that popped up one right after another and just got behind. I'm back on track now and will handle things differently this time if something happens like that again. I'm sorry to everyone that had to wait for a long time on their stuff and to anyone that got some bad castings. I'm hooking Stussy up with new parts and if anyone else has anything just let me know. I'll be here alot more often now to keep up on things here.

well talk to ya soon then :cheers
Good Luck Chuck:lol:lol:
sorry had to do it

ruffkins came through like i thought he would. i knew i would get them just not when...............got them today.

Glad to hear, I was worried since the tracking number was showing no record of them being shipped. Stupid post office LOL.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back