Boushh Boushh Build, Skip's Pep

Here's another bit of an update on this helmet...

We ran out of time for our Halloween stuff, had to rush it all together so we could take the wife's little brother out that night. The last 2 1/2 weeks we were supposed to work on the costumes was replaced with family issues we had to take care of, so we had to just make do.

Here's Boushh as it is now, it could use a lot more work (more smoothing, more greeblies, better paint, different visor) but I doubt I'll finish this one. There's enough I'd like to fix up on it that it warrants a new Version 2, so this is likely how this one will stay. I'll be taking better natural lighting shots very shortly.

DSC05602.jpg

DSC05600.jpg

DSC05598.jpg

And the group shot... Don't knock the Budget Fett, we ran outta time!!
(I'm the Boba, and yes those are the inflatable JetPacks... which kids loved!)
DSC05570A.jpg

Absolutely!! You all had a great night which is what mattered most anyway. I think considering the time issues you did a great job ner vod! Looking forward to seeing what you do with V2!!

Hey G-Fett, new banner buddy? Love it!! ;)

knock the budget Fett? I think what you call your budget Fett looks better then some of the finished pieces of other people, seriously, You pulled of a great stunt!!! that Boussh bucket is amazing!!! Can' t imagine anyone making something so beautiful for just halloween, it's really good!!!

Thanks for the encouragement guys! The next Boushh build is a ways off, I've got bunches of other things on my plate at the moment. But I've already got lots of ideas on how to make it work more smoothly, I think I'll be remodeling it as well.

RBF, thanks a million for the kind words, you made my day! I wasn't even sure if I wanted to have any of my Fett pics up on here, the costume is a long ways away from the standards I had in mind. So thanks!

What link did you use to get the helmet? I'm plotting my ComicCon costume for next year and think this could be a huge help to me.

Does anyone know where I can get this Pepakura pdf? I realize this post is a thousand years old but I was hoping to do a foam version of Boushh and this still seems to be the best looking pepakura out there. I've tried going to Skupilkinson's blog but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back