Hasbro clone trooper helmet at Target

I myself recently bought one of These helmets and i brought it back the next day!!!
All it is is false advertising i bought one with the high hope of being able to make my voice sound like a clone trooper and my hopes were xcrushed!!. I t doesent change your voice all it does is amplify it and thats just barely !! I wouldn't recomend buying one of theses!! When i went to return teh helmet at target turns out that the helmet had a defect and other ppl were returning their helmets. However the good news is that a new and working helmet will be relesased on October 16 and this one even has a light. So i im gonna buy one. But if your like me and hate waiting i recomend buying the Darth Vader voice changer helmet that one actuallyy works and its pretty cool 2.!!
That is all just wanted to warn those of you that havent bougth one yet =)

I myself recently bought one of These helmets and i brought it back the next day!!!
All it is is false advertising i bought one with the high hope of being able to make my voice sound like a clone trooper and my hopes were xcrushed!!. I t doesent change your voice all it does is amplify it and thats just barely !! I wouldn't recomend buying one of theses!! When i went to return teh helmet at target turns out that the helmet had a defect and other ppl were returning their helmets. However the good news is that a new and working helmet will be relesased on October 16 and this one even has a light. So i im gonna buy one. But if your like me and hate waiting i recomend buying the Darth Vader voice changer helmet that one actuallyy works and its pretty cool 2.!!
That is all just wanted to warn those of you that havent bougth one yet =)

Um.... yeah.... :confused

Wasn't sure if I wanted this to be my first post on the awesome website, but sadly, it is.

That being said, I have to say, I was very happy to see these FINALLY come out. It totally brought back the child in me. I remembered being a Stormtrooper for Halloween when I was a kid 20 + years ago. All they had back then were those cheesy plastic molds with the eye holes.

Anyhoo, I don't care if they don't work, or if they aren't "501st" standard. They are good enough for me. And, I have major plans to get as many as my wife will allow and customize them for my kids (and me). (Thinking of going with a Captain Rex style.)

Well, thanks for an awesome site and keep up the awesome mods on the buckets. (BTW stormtrooperguy, your Hasbro mods looks amazing!)

The Duck

idk ,these buckets are'nt that bad , not exactly 100% accurate but still not all together bad,me and a buddy both bought one and painted them,i went for a scuba troop look,(see clone wars animated),and he went with a random handprint look,ill have to try and get pics of that later

Image051.jpg

Image052.jpg

yeah.....wasnt really thinking the pics would be that big.....sorry bout that.**** my room is a mess,i just moved back to this house and im actually using my room now,still havent completely rearanged and cleaned up the room as you can see lol

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back