Any OFFICAL TDH plans for Dragon Con?

Believe me. I still love DC and I will never miss it. Theres just to many friends I have there.

Each of the conventions have their own way in being fun.

SDCC is starting to be like DC, but it will never replace it.

;)

I couldn't agree more. For years, Turo had kept telling me that I needed to go to DragonCon. For years, it was always "maybe next year". And then I finally went! Talk about sensory overload!! Incredibly awesome! Won't ever miss it!

I remember going to Art's house for the photoshoots, bbq'ing a great meal,
:cheers :D and checking out in detail Art and Kristen's SST gear.

And finally, I have my own set of SST gear, and They Aren't Going To Be There?! :facepalm Oh man...eating lunch with Kristen, Art(the former Brak's Buddy 8)), Jose, Turo, Dana while they were in SST gear, talk about a serious case of "I gotta do that too!!", I get home, go to reelclothes, score a set of SST gear and now they won't be there?!?! :(:(

(did enough guilt set in yet?)

Say, never did see those lunchtime pics...8)

Whose going to adjust my armor?? :( :)

I'm going to miss you two! Guess I'll have to drag my butt down to SDCC next year and see you there! Or maybe we'll actually do that Arizona SST photoshoot we talked about! (thought I forgot, didn'tcha?):lol:

We'll be sure and have a toast for you all, and maybe, just maybe now, a pic of the SST (with a space for where you two woulda been) 8)(y)

take care,

-Rex

Rex, you needed to be at SDCC this year. We brought our SST bloody gear and it was GREAT! Honestly, even if we went, we probably wouldn't have brought our armor. Maybe soft parts but both of us trying to fly with our gear...not sure we would have.

As for the response from the table, we have seen a tremendous increase in new members signing up since the con. After Dragon Con last year, I don't recall there being much of a difference.

I did see pics of you two at SDCC... :) :) You won't believe how many costumes I'm bringing to DCon this year... 6-7! LOL! Shipping alot of them out early, the bulky ones.

It's alot of work to fly with the gear, but a Stanley Job Site mobile tool box- wheels, slide out handle, lockable, perfect transport item.

It's all good, you couldn't expect to get let off easily, now could you??

LOL!! :D :D

-Rex

I'm gonna be there Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday. We should do something as a TDH group.

The past 2 years there has been a TDH dinner as well as a TDH group photo. Like others have said, anybody going is welcome to organize something. (I can't do that right now as my workload outside of TDH is rather loaded.)

I'm going Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am looking forward to meeting more TDH people in person! Can we organize something? It would be cool!

Deunan Shiruba
Zam & Luminara

Whoa!!! Lotta' "Stop The Presses" news in this thread 1. No Art and Kristen @ DC 2. The world renowned "Bounty's Hunted" has once again resurfaced from the far reaches of space and wait a minute... 3. Did I hear a Milwaukee Photo Shoot coming up??? Cool!

Rex, I will see you again @ DC this year my friend, with a "New & Improved" HB:II set-up, if nothing else. Being Hellboy is like a full time job, got a bring your lunch pail to work every day, another day, another monster! :lol:

Talk 2 Ya'

:cheers

So how much interest is there in a small get together? Also, while TDH is defiantly NOT the 501st... might be some thoughts of just crashing the 501st mixer while wearing a TDH shirt...

I'm sure everyone here at least knows someone in the 501st that could get 'em in...

Was hoping to meet a few people this year.

We can do a TDH/Mercs picture like we did last year. I shipped it out to Karen Traviss and she loved it. Anyone who wants to get together for a pic, we'll be doing one after the parade on Saturday at 12pm! We'll have a sign up on the Mercs table also to remind anyone interested.

Also, the Mercs are getting together for dinner on Friday at 7:30pm at Max Lager's. Any TDH members who wanna join us for that are welcome to come have some grub and grab a pint. =)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back