Bucket Nightmare!!!

Studio Fett

Active Hunter
Well, I was just about to finally start working on my bucket DP 95 and I was shaping it a bit and WHAM!!!...sonuva...

helmet-oh-no.jpg

G-Fett

It just got worse!!!! I'm glad I can't cus on these boards, cuz I would be banned for sure!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

helmet-oh-no-2.JPG

G-Fett :cry:cry:cry:cry

Look on the bright side, atleast you can fit any size of nose in there, right?

Edit: And you wont have to instal a fan?

Yikes!:cry I think you took the "battle damage" and weathering a little too far.

Sorry, just trying to keep it light. That is a heartbreaker.

Got a paypal mate? I'm sure we can all try and chip in for a new one?

I'd totally pitch in! I'll put in $10-15 towards a Bradleyfett or SgtFang if we can get some others to do the same.

Guy's I never expected this kind of reaction, this has me speechless, TDH has been like my new family since I found these boards, and this just goes to show the type of brotherhood on TDH, I am very proud to be a part of the forums here.

I just wouldn't feel right taking your money. I did purchase a Fiberglass kit tonight, and hope to tackle this thing, it's like a vendetta now. (By the time I am done messing with this pile of junk, I might have to take you up on your offer...)

Thanks so much for the support my brothers!

G-Fett

Bondo Heaven!!! I used some JB Weld on the mandible, but I bought some bondo/fiberglass and went to town over the big cracks!!! Man I love this stuff, but boy does it smell....Yow-Zer!!!

Yeah, you probably noticed I accidently broke the range finder off. I am not having any luck with this sucker!

bucket-list.JPG

G-Fett

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back